Socom 4

Ratchet and Clank

I'm probably missing some more.

Just want to play good games

Around the Network

Move?

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

MotorStorm 3

Resistance 3

Infamous 2

Socom

Ratchet : All 4 One

Killzone 3

Those are Confirmed.

Probably

UnCharted 3

Last Guardian

Agent

Twisted Metal

Most likely 2012 for both games aswell new Guerrilla IP must hit stores in 2012... More likely.

Infamous 2, Yakuza 4, Motorstorm, Twisted Metal, Agent....maybe Starhawk. I mean it's actually ridiculous. Too many games.

My wallet and time Is Fucked.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network
The_God_of_War said:

Infamous 2, Yakuza 4, Motorstorm, Twisted Metal, Agent....maybe Starhawk. I mean it's actually ridiculous. Too many games.

im thinking the same... Way to many games... Plus all Multis and for a guy like me that also owns a 360 this is very f*** up because money isnt infinite...

Gears of War 3 / KingDoms (if turns out to be a Good Game) / Forza MotorSport 4 / Killzone 3 and Last Guardian are my primary choices for games to buy.

Infamous2, Sorcery, Yakuza sigh....the best line up a console has so far if I do say so! and TgS is yet to come too

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

They have to push Uncharted 3 to 2012 right? Really makes no sense to bring it out with all the exclusive shooters coming out in 2011.

Just want to play good games

iHuGi said:
The_God_of_War said:

im thinking the same... Way to many games... Plus all Multis and for a guy like me that also owns a 360 this is very f*** up because money isnt infinite...

Gears of War 3 / KingDoms (if turns out to be a Good Game) / Forza MotorSport 4 / Killzone 3 and Last Guardian are my primary choices for games to buy.

I hear ya, I got all systems, both handhelds. So I got all that and Nintendo stuff to buy. Sony are releasing too many fricking games next year, it borders on unnecessary. lol. We still don't know about Uncharted 3 and FF.

I'm so glad I switched from 360 to ps3, and with Fable coming to PC , great.

But war... war never changes