By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RPGs for the DS

My boyfriend and I are going on a long car trip next week and I wanted to pick him up a game for his DS.. He typically likes RPGs but his hand shakes at times and he finds it difficult to use the stylus.. so FFIII is out. Can any of you recommend good RPGs that mostly use the d-pad?

Thanks in advance!

Around the Network

Lunar Knights? Pokemon?

Sadly most of the good RPGs for the DS arent coming out till next year (but may I say next year looks amazing for the DS, this year was a bit lackluster)

Rath said:
Lunar Knights? Pokemon?

Sadly most of the good RPGs for the DS arent coming out till next year (but may I say next year looks amazing for the DS, this year was a bit lackluster)

Thanks I will check out Lunar Knights.

There's always the game boy advance final fantasies. I enjoyed those pretty hardily.

damkira said:
Rath said:
Lunar Knights? Pokemon?

Thanks I will check out Lunar Knights.

Yeah Lunar Knights looks really good, I think I might buy it at some point next year once I get a bit bored.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
damkira said:

My boyfriend and I are going on a long car trip next week and I wanted to pick him up a game for his DS.. He typically likes RPGs but his hand shakes at times and he finds it difficult to use the stylus.. so FFIII is out. Can any of you recommend good RPGs that mostly use the d-pad?

Thanks in advance!

I don't get this statement. FFIII can be played entirely without using the stylus.

Really? I didn't know that.. actually I'd like to pick up FFIII again. I bought it last year and finished about half of it before it became lost.