By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did anyone play this Cute little indie gem?

Tuganuno said:

To be quite honest, this game needs ALOT of polishing. Sure it's an Indie game, but so is Joe Danger and we all know how awesome that game is.

Are you fucking kidding? It is at the maxium polish and if you played it, you'd realize that.

Around the Network

Ok I must admit I initially only watched the first minute and it was awful but then I skimmed through the rest and it looks much better. I'll try the demo.

patapon said:
Tuganuno said:

To be quite honest, this game needs ALOT of polishing. Sure it's an Indie game, but so is Joe Danger and we all know how awesome that game is.

Are you fucking kidding? It is at the maxium polish and if you played it, you'd realize that.

No I'm not fucking kidding, mechanics look very slopy. That part when he's trying to get the hiden item (around the 6th minute) was painful to watch, I'd rage if I was playing... no, I'd rage if I had paid to play that when there are so many free flash games that are the same fun for free.

Tuganuno said:
patapon said:
Tuganuno said:

mechanics look very slopy.

Look /=/ feel

Why not just give it a play? The demo is up on psn

BTW, did you watch the video that I posted? I recommend at least doing that

patapon said:
Tuganuno said:
patapon said:
Tuganuno said:

Look /=/ feel

I watched the full video, plus the tutorial and a level on the desert. I'm sorry, I don't want to offend anyone specially because it's good to support indie developers, but I simply don't have money to spend on flash games that last around 4 hours and cost 10€ or so. If the games were like 3€, then I'd buy everything on PSN, me and many other people. But how that's not the case, I've decided to only buy games from month to month that look interesting, such as Fat Princess, Pixel Junk Monsters, Joe Danger, Stardust and some others I'm forgetting. This, to me, looks like a 2D game and the only thing that remotely sounds interesting is the Multyplayer, but then again, Scott Pilgrim also has it and I haven't made my monthly bought.

Since I'm already ranting about PSN prices, 2€ a custom Media Molecule? Cmon <_>

Around the Network
Tuganuno said:
patapon said:
Tuganuno said:
patapon said:
Tuganuno said:

Look /=/ feel

I watched the full video, plus the tutorial and a level on the desert. I'm sorry, I don't want to offend anyone specially because it's good to support indie developers, but I simply don't have money to spend on flash games that last around 4 hours and cost 10€ or so. If the games were like 3€, then I'd buy everything on PSN, me and many other people. But how that's not the case, I've decided to only buy games from month to month that look interesting, such as Fat Princess, Pixel Junk Monsters, Joe Danger, Stardust and some others I'm forgetting. This, to me, looks like a 2D game and the only thing that remotely sounds interesting is the Multyplayer, but then again, Scott Pilgrim also has it and I haven't made my monthly bought.

Since I'm already ranting about PSN prices, 2€ a custom Media Molecule? Cmon <_>

Try the demo.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

I have it, but I don't play it very often.  lol

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

casual gamers "meh that looks horrible"

core gamers "man this looks cool"

'nuff said

of course I'm kidding a bit here, but really, are you guys so accustomed to games just letting you breeze through jump'n run sections on rails (Assasins Creed, inFamous, Uncharted) that you can't see the fun in a game challenging you for every centimeter of progress?

Lafiel said:

casual gamers "meh that looks horrible"

core gamers "man this looks cool"

'nuff said

of course I'm kidding a bit here, but really, are you guys so accustomed to games just letting you breeze through jump'n run sections on rails (Assasins Creed, inFamous, Uncharted) that you can't see the fun in a game challenging you for every centimeter of progress?

Well I loved Pixeljunk Shooter if that means anything. But this game doesn't look much like it.