By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When will Soriku's post count overtake PS3?

nintendo_fanboy said:
I'm really fascinated how soriku could get the lead although benkenobi had a 6 month headstart! But as people said, leo-j has a ten year plan and does not need high post counts now, his posts will pick up once the soriku fad will be over. Leo-j domination starts five years from now.

But actually I believe Soriku's dominance could bring the end of VGChartz as we know it!

you summed up just about everything in this thread into one efficient post. bravo sir!

Around the Network

I don't think you guys are properly taking into account the snowballing effect once 3rd party support increases for soriku

leo-j said:
I dont get how you people could be up at mid night on the computer.

I don't get how you could think that the entire world lives by your watch...

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Lucky that he is more busy with GT now. Will change though when he finally gets his PS3.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
nintendo_fanboy said:
I'm really fascinated how soriku could get the lead although benkenobi had a 6 month headstart! But as people said, leo-j has a ten year plan and does not need high post counts now, his posts will pick up once the soriku fad will be over. Leo-j domination starts five years from now.

But actually I believe Soriku's dominance could bring the end of VGChartz as we know it!

you summed up just about everything in this thread into one efficient post. bravo sir!

Well after ten months on the page you know the arguments of your VGChartz members

@faxanadu: to benkenobi yourself=the red rings? the analogy starts scaring me now!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network
omgwtfbbq said:
leo-j said:
I dont get how you people could be up at mid night on the computer.

I don't get how you could think that the entire world lives by your watch...

lets just say leo-j isn't the brightest bulb in the house.

Soriku actually scares me, Ive never seen anyone THAT dedicated to the cause. We'll be seeing adverts of people bowling with him, using his Sorikumote....*twitch*

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

nintendo_fanboy said:

@faxanadu: to benkenobi yourself=the red rings? the analogy starts scaring me now!

indeed. very scary stuff. hope it never happens to your BenKenobi, as sending them in is a major pain. Barely fit in a usual shipping carton due to size. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

What everyone seems to be forgetting is the cheaper, more portable DtewiS which may steal posts from the Soriku while he is supply constrained.

I think it's time to play Soriku BINGO!

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!