By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When will Soriku's post count overtake PS3?

d21lewis said:
Soriku's got the most posts because of his low price and popularity with casual readers. In 2008, people will flock to leo-j's premium posts. He's hardcore!

Utterly ridiculous.

Even with a price cut, leo-j's post count couldn't even dent Soriku's. Not to mention the new 40GB version of leo-j is quite bipolar, it's putting people off and I'm not sure how many people want to read his posts now. They prefer the old leo-j by far.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
d21lewis said:
Soriku's got the most posts because of his low price and popularity with casual readers. In 2008, people will flock to leo-j's premium posts. He's hardcore!

Utterly ridiculous.

Even with a price cut, leo-j's post count couldn't even dent Soriku's. Not to mention the new 40GB version of leo-j is quite bipolar, it's putting people off and I'm not sure how many people want to read his posts now. They prefer the old leo-j by far.

leo-j is just undergoing the same changes that all consoles his age go through. He's trying to make himself as appealing as possible to a wide array of readers by offering a wide array of biting commentary, a hardcore appeasing profile picture and, most importantly, fantastic graphics. Let's not forget that with the 80 gig version of leo-j we can always go and read any of his great pre-teen posts if we can't find a new one we like.

I think people are overlooking the fact that Soriku is the equivalent of two ordinary VGChartz members duct taped together.

Soriku has too many miniposts. I want hardcore shooterposts. Also, Soriku is going to start looking really dated in a year.

As a side note, this may be my favorite thread ever. It has united fans of all consoles into the best full topic joke ever.

Rubang B may not post half as much, but Rubang B's posts are 4-D. 5 million readers will click on my topics, even without any meaningful content.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

omgwtfbbq may have flashy posts, but I still can't over the fact that he looks like a grill. ;)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

my benkenobi just got the RROD! i'm gonna trade him for a leo-j if this happens again.

Lost tears of Kain said:

rofl awsome thread

but i believe that his post count is "just a fad"

it will slowly dwindle allowing everyone else to take him

He'll do fine unless his X-clamps give out.

naznatips said:
Soriku has too many miniposts. I want hardcore shooterposts. Also, Soriku is going to start looking really dated in a year.

As a side note, this may be my favorite thread ever. It has united fans of all consoles into the best full topic joke ever. 

Are you suggesting Soriku is the glue that holds this community together? XD

Soriku's glue all right, but in a different way entirely. It's more like he's glue and the rest of us are rubber... if you catch what I'm scratching at...

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

any holiday predictions? how many should we expect from each?