By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When will Soriku's post count overtake PS3?

Keeping in mind that Christmas break is coming up soon, Soriku's post count will no longer be supply constrained by school and homework. I'm going to say July 2008 since console sales will slow down while Soriku's post count will soar (even more) with the monstrous boost that will be summer vacation. Though I may be underestimating the increase, best case scenario has him passing the Wii before 2009.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

omfg lol umm.. good questions.. but a million posts.. geez..

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

don't forget spring break easter etc.

This thread rules. Could use some free iPods though.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Soriku's got the most posts because of his low price and popularity with casual readers. In 2008, people will flock to leo-j's premium posts. He's hardcore!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Soriku's got the most posts because of his low price and popularity with casual readers. In 2008, people will flock to leo-j's premium posts. He's hardcore!

leo j has a 10 year plan

Everyone keeps forgetting Soriku has upped production of his daily post regularly and it's just going to keep going up all through out 2008.

BrainBoxLtd said:
Everyone keeps forgetting Soriku has upped production of his daily post regularly and it's just going to keep going up all through out 2008.

soriku's posts will be supply constrained in the next few months, helping leo-j and benkenobi outpost him this holiday.

rofl awsome thread

but i believe that his post count is "just a fad"

it will slowly dwindle allowing everyone else to take him

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
--OkeyDokey-- said:
BrainBoxLtd said:

soriku's posts will be supply constrained in the next few months, helping leo-j and benkenobi outpost him this holiday.

Soriku produces too much shovelposts...

Im more of a serious poster so  im gonna have to go with Ben.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?