By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

makingmusic476 said:
hatmoza said:

I'd hate to let him win so easily. I want the town to finish first -_- I don't settle for sloppy seconds. However, if the scum can do us a favor over night he won't win because he has to be lynched to win.

I know full well you prefer sloppy firsts.  I've seen the tapes.  You always take the initiative.

:3

well at least I don't settle for fat goth chicks :3

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

Well after the whole FoS-fest I'd have to agree he's being needlessly disruptive, but I was wondering what had brought hatmoza to conclude that he was an exotic role like that rather than just a jackass. 

Maybe he just has more experience with that role ... or MM476 and jackasses. 

I was aware  of it because when I was making the previous mafia game I was skimming through roles  and that one caught my attention. I remember telling myself how stupid that role was.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Final-Fan said:
Khuutra said:
It's just
An invisible Jester makes no sense whatsoever, guys

Because it's too easy, you mean? 

Way too easy. Who would we lynch faster than an invisible guy? There's no challenge for him. It's an insta-win role.

hatmoza said:
makingmusic476 said:
hatmoza said:

I'd hate to let him win so easily. I want the town to finish first -_- I don't settle for sloppy seconds. However, if the scum can do us a favor over night he won't win because he has to be lynched to win.

I know full well you prefer sloppy firsts.  I've seen the tapes.  You always take the initiative.

:3

well at least I don't settle for fat goth chicks :3

=(

Those rumors never had any truth to them!  It was all a ruse set up by Gnizmo and propagated by Maxwell, intended for nothing more than to sully my good name!

Khuutra said:

It's just

An invisible Jester makes a lot of sense I think...

Think about it, everyone jumps on the bandwagon voting for MM because as far as we know "He isn't really playing" so if there is a majority vote then it just counts as a joke lynch and we go back to all no-lynch.  Like we did to C0 a few games back in the brawl game...

Bam! Ohhhh... My bad he was playing,  try for second place now..  i can see nen laughing now.. Bwhahahah

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network
Khuutra said:

It's just

Which is why I didn't say anything initially. It is pretty far fetched, but I can see how someone could come to that conclusion.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
Khuutra said:

It's just

Which is why I didn't say anything initially. It is pretty far fetched, but I can see how someone could come to that conclusion.

So are you saying that you don't hold the conclusion that he's a Jester?

I'm going to bed. Going to check up on this again tomorrow.

Khuutra said:
Final-Fan said:
Khuutra said:
It's just

Because it's too easy, you mean? 

Way too easy. Who would we lynch faster than an invisible guy? There's no challenge for him. It's an insta-win role.

But.. a jester role either way is pretty much an insta-win.. 

Oh!  i'm mafia, lynch me, lynch me!

Mind you please - the above line was only for illustration purposes

Before we get further into the game i'd like to hear more from the people who haven't spoken yet...

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Final-Fan said:

Well after the whole FoS-fest I'd have to agree he's being needlessly disruptive, but I was wondering what had brought hatmoza to conclude that he was an exotic role like that rather than just a jackass. 

Maybe he just has more experience with that role ... or MM476 and jackasses.

It is experience with MM. Given how unlikely it is that he is the jester it has to be either him being disruptive, or just incompetent. MM is not the type to be disruptive however.

I am a terrible, terrible person. Also, MM is right about us knowing each other so take the back and forth between us with something of a grain of salt. I am more of an asshole to him because he understands ,y style of humor, and he naturally feels the need to retaliate in his own little way.

makingmusic476 said

=(

Those rumors never had any truth to them!  It was all a ruse set up by Gnizmo and propagated by Maxwell, intended for nothing more than to sully my good name!

MM actually banned me to cover up the truth! Don't buy his lies people! I have seen his last girlfriend. I thought he was taking Shamu on a tour of our campus!

@Khuutra
I'd say most likely he is not. I don't generally discount anything, and even more rarely say or agree with anything definitive. In a game with invisible people I am not ruling out anything, but I would proceed as if he is a generic pro-town role meant to just generally cause confusion for Nen's amusement.