By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WW UP! 360 reigns supreme!!

A Bad Clown said:

I think everyone's PS3 passing 360 by early 2011 predictions will need to be adujusted, this holiday will be the biggest yet. New Halo New Xbox = Happy MS. 

don't jump too soon as we will only know after we see stablised 360 sales

Around the Network

As usual there on top in America....Which is good because we need to support our american economy!!!!

New sexier 360 slim here I come!!!

zero129 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

RROD strikes again in a near future !!!

Reported for trolling as you're reply clarly was...

And also great sales for the 360 so far, next few weeks should be even bigger once it gets released to the rest of the world, and once hardware restraints go away.

I just have to lol at the sony fans saying "it wont last" , "sales should go back to normal within a few weeks"

i think ye guys now have alot to fear as now ye are starting to sound like the MS fans when the PS3 slim launched...

yes sales would be bigger but you are discounting the fact that once the the cheaper discouted 360 SKU's sell-out,their will be a drop in sales too.lets see how much XBOX S can go over the drop

360 S will continue to have high sales but not these high as sales will stablise but at a higher rate than they were for the past few months

mehh

nightsurge said:
Heavenly_King said:

The old units now cost less, so no surprise with the sales.   In the upcoming weeks the sales should be around the same as before.

Actually I expect them to go up over the next week or 2 until demand is met and the old stock is finally out.  Then it will stabilize somewhere, but still higher than the sales pre-Slim.

exactly

it will stablise but at a higher rate than the normal sales figure of the last few months

Around the Network
FantasySky said:

lol lets be honest about this compared to the ps3 slim first week sales this is just terrable.

And the 360 slimmer model only came out in Americas and is in extremely low stock and it wasn't accompanied by a $100 price cut.  

HALOOOOOOOO said:

My 360 red-ringed right at around the time E3 came along. What I wish for is instead of sending me back a refurbished unit, they send me a slim model along with a hard-drive transfer kit so i can put everything on my new 250 GB HDD.

if you are serious than a BIG congrats

Solid_Snake4RD said:
zero129 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

RROD strikes again in a near future !!!

Reported for trolling as you're reply clarly was...

And also great sales for the 360 so far, next few weeks should be even bigger once it gets released to the rest of the world, and once hardware restraints go away.

I just have to lol at the sony fans saying "it wont last" , "sales should go back to normal within a few weeks"

i think ye guys now have alot to fear as now ye are starting to sound like the MS fans when the PS3 slim launched...

yes sales would be bigger but you are discounting the fact that once the the cheaper discouted 360 SKU's sell-out,their will be a drop in sales too.lets see how much XBOX S can go over the drop

360 S will continue to have high sales but not these high as sales will stablise but at a higher rate than they were for the past few months

Thats what they said about PS3 Slim......man everywhere I go there sold out of the elite and slim 360's grrrrrr

the slim clearance should hold the 360 up - I wonder where it will stabilize by august/september

I don't see sales falling much now tbh, in America anyway, this will last a couple of months at least. Then they'll release a special edition Slim Halo console for september, after that we're going into the holiday and they'll launch the $149/$199 arcade, either close to or with Kinect