By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WW UP! 360 reigns supreme!!

Goodfella said:

This spike is due to the enormous cut in price on the old models.

it's still nowhere near the 500k that ps3 did with it's ps3 slim and 360 was under by a huge amount so that is the positive we must all take from this, apart from that I expect 360 to be up there for a couple of weeks now.

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:

The old units now cost less, so no surprise with the sales.   In the upcoming weeks the sales should be around the same as before.

Have to wonder on that.  Where I am, the new 360 systems sold out relatively quickly, while the older units hanged around.  A guy I ran into bought a PS3 over the older 360 model, after someone yelled at him in Best Buy that online play was superior to the 360... because it was free.

lol lets be honest about this compared to the ps3 slim first week sales this is just terrable.

jneul,

I'll give it a month before PS3 destabilize these desperate cuts.

Goodfella said:

jneul,

I'll give it a month before PS3 destabilize these desperate cuts.

yeah well we shall see in time, don't forget x360 users said ps3 would be dethroned in a couple of weeks after it's slim release and look how long it withstood, quite a while, so maybe it will maybe it won't:-;

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network

1st week in America for 360 Slim as expected. Will be more interesting to see how it will do in Japan in 1st week IMO.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

so next week's Xbox 360 sales in americas will be higher or lower???

i know they will stay at the top for another few weeks...

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

I was wondering why Sony was doing so bad this week but ah well congrats xbox, wow ive been out of touch with gaming news.

I am no good at grammar =) 

DAMN IT! This EP is such a good idea 

as a huge ps3 fan i say gongratz Microsoft.

even thou it it totaly normal because lot of people wil get the new one.

not as big as an impact as the ps3 slim had with the 100dollar pice cut.

Hopefuly 4 sony in a few weeks ps3 is back up  or all the work is done for nothing

Ps: how many of those x360 units are actualy x360 slim? rather just the x360 elite and arcade that got a prce cut?

My 360 red-ringed right at around the time E3 came along. What I wish for is instead of sending me back a refurbished unit, they send me a slim model along with a hard-drive transfer kit so i can put everything on my new 250 GB HDD.