By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm worried... Where's the goo in Sony's love pipe?

Matbe they figured out how to keep a secret

Around the Network

They still have a good arsenal of games to display, I hope.

Hindsight is 20/20, if they don't announce anything, they don't announce anything, but there's rumors about pretty much everything that Sony could announce

Sony announces

250GB/500GB bundles - we knew in advance

PSP2 - we knew in advance

PSP4000 - we knew in advance

PS2 games collection - we knew in advance

PSN - we knew in advance

Qriocity - we knew in advance

Dreamcast games on PSN - we knew in advance

PS2 games on PSN - we knew in advance

PCEngine games on PSN - we knew in advance

Neo geo games on PSN - we knew in advance

Comics on PSN PS3 - we knew in advance

PSN Music store - we knew in advance

PSN App store - we knew in advance

Singstar Dance - we knew in advance

Singstar Michael Jackson - we knew in advance

Resistance 3/Twisted Metal/Syphon Filter 5/Starhawk - we knew in advance

Etc

Etc

I guess you see my point, in this day and age almost everything is leaked, even FFXIII 360 was rumored a few hours before the event. 

GT5 footage is all I need and the release date!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Wagram said:

Even if Sony has nothing new tomorrow. As long as they do the press conference about their upcoming games, then they can't go wrong. If they showcase move with useless games for over an hour. Then they WILL fail. But based on Sonys lineup, I don't think they will mess this up.

After Microsoft's trainwreck today, I figure even if Move was the planned central thrust of their show, they're deep in rescripting at the moment.  I wouldn't be worried about Sony, they're going last, they have time to both plan and react.

Also, $199 PS3.  I can feel it.

Around the Network

This thread title is highly suspicious...especially comming from patapon

Patapon ... being serious !!!?? 

E3 really  fucks with people's minds!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

jarrod said:
Wagram said:

Even if Sony has nothing new tomorrow. As long as they do the press conference about their upcoming games, then they can't go wrong. If they showcase move with useless games for over an hour. Then they WILL fail. But based on Sonys lineup, I don't think they will mess this up.

After Microsoft's trainwreck today, I figure even if Move was the planned central thrust of their show, they're deep in rescripting at the moment.  I wouldn't be worried about Sony, they're going last, they have time to both plan and react.

Also, $199 PS3.  I can feel it.

That would be crazy,  I dont see it though.  Maybe a $50 price cut but not another $100 already

patapon said:
Wagram said:

Sony only has too do 1 single thing for it to win E3 for me.

SHOW ME Legend of Dragoon 2! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Fixed

Now it's really fixed.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Well MS DID surprise with the new 360 coming so soon.  Sony will have surprises.  The question is will they be surprises that people care enough about to matter.