By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Insomniac Games joins EA Partners program, declines to announce new game

lol..I guess pacther got his wish...

Insomniac Games joins EA Partners program, declines to announce new game

• by AJ Glasser
  • May 25, 2010 09:43 AM PT

Insomniac Games, the studio behind PlayStation powerhouse franchises Ratchet & Clank and Spyro franchise among others, announced a publishing deal with EA today through the EA Partners program. An unnamed project in development at their Burbank studio will be the first title published under the agreement and it'll mark the first multiplatform release for Insomniac.

A press release announced the deal this morning. A statement from Insomniac founder and CEO Ted Price included in the release said, "Working with EA Partners allows us to extend the reach of our games to a multiplatform audience while retaining ownership of the intellectual property. We are excited and eager to introduce Insomniac to a new group of gamers while reinforcing to our loyal fans what makes our games special."

No details are available on the unnamed project. It does not yet have a ship date. Note that this doesn't mean EA "owns" Insomniac.

http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/215260/insomniac-games-joins-ea-partners-program-declines-to-announce-new-game/

please let the gloating and the meltdown's start in 10...9..8..7..6..5...4...3...2...1

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.