By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Anyone else looking forward to SEGA on Wii?

I just got my new NP and saw that Sega is bringing Superstar Tennis and Bass Fishing to the Wii.  Both of these games look great and fun and will be perfect for the Wii.  Sega is really taking the Wii and running with it.  If they keep putting this kind of stuff out for it then I will keep buying.  Thoughts?

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

Tennis might be okay, if it's like the Strikers Charged of Wii Tennis.  Fishing - meh.

Not my thing but i might get the fishing game depending on how the Wiimote is used.

I am most looking forward to Nights from them.

Sega has a better reputation with Nintendo owners than with X360 / PS3 owners because they didn't royally screw up with the "supposed to be the biggest showstopper title of them all" Sonic game.

And the fact is, when Sonic is poorly received, that means Sega is poorly received. I admit, even I wanted very VERY much to enjoy Sonic on PS3. I bought it knowing that it scored in the 4's with most reviewers. But I will always buy Sega games because I am a fanboy.

Everyone else, however, may be more quick to judge and be harsh on the company. Nintendo has had success with Sonic: Secret Rings - 350,000 ... Sonic Rush - 550,000 ... Gamecube Sonics sold well in the millions.

So here's hoping Wii owners grab the tennis game - HOWEVER I don't think the title is strong enough on its own as just a tennis game. You already have Wii Sports with tennis, and Wii Play with Ping Pong, and M&S Olympics with Table Tennis... people might just pass up the game since it will after all just be tennis with new recognizable characters. How much more fun can it be?

The new mode with special "power moves" might be the deciding factor. I'm personally looking foward to a special Ulala mode where everyone plays tennis in unison... "right! right! love! serve!"