By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty announcements this Friday - Your Predictions

Well, it seems like it Call of Duty will be around for a long time, various announcements will be made on Friday. What do you think the next title will be, where will it be staged? I am hoping for something very refreshing...share your thoughts.

<a href="http://b0c40pmhv4t-qfuimlmmqex5q0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WT5K3KF3" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

Around the Network

Call of Duty: World War 3

Pretty sure it's the action adventure game, right?

No its by Treyarch, COD 7 will be set in the Vietnam war. Treyarch will be around for a long time yes, but Infinityward is dead.

I think it'll be Treyarch's FPS title. It'll probably be the black ops that we heard about in a rumor a little while ago. It'd be pretty awesome if true because you could then have killstreaks, weapons and battlefields through time against each other. Treyarch could also have it so you can only pick certain classes and killstreaks on certain maps. Who knows.. I think it'll be the best Treyarch CoD though.

Edit: To clarify, the rumor said basically that you'd do missions through out the 20th century.

Around the Network

hahaha i know about this my cousin's nephew's roomate talked about it while shoving food on his mouth , i'll leak a bit of an info , it will contain shooting and people will die, its also will be called Call of Duty and will be published by Activision.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Call of Duty: Zombies!!!!!!

V-r0cK said:

This.

Give me any CoD with Zombies and ill be happy.

Garnett said:
V-r0cK said:

This.

Give me any CoD with Zombies and ill be happy.

I believe they confirmed that the next CoD will have Zombie mode.  Im really curious to know what new zombie features they'll add this time!! lol

cod is dead, a franchise built on hype, full of campers, so many other shooters are better.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good