By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Want to buy a $300 Uncharted 2 art book?

As you may have seen on NaughtyDog.com, the developers of the 2009 smash hit UNCHARTED 2 have released details around the upcoming art book, The Art of UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves from Ballistic Publishing. As described in Naughty Dog’s post, the Limited Folio edition is available in only 200 printed copies, but includes elite extra details beyond the standard paperback and the leather-bound Special Edition. The Limited Folio Edition of the art book is bound in black suede leather with gold-embossed cover art, and a matching hand-crafted, black suede leather-bound presentation case with a ribbon. Also included is a certificate of authenticity that have been individually numbered and hand signed by Evan, Amy, Robh and Erick. Each book is 272 pages and contains over 180 pages of concept art, and over 80 pages of production art and character models.

All three editions will be available this month and can still be pre-ordered NOW at Ballistic Publishing.

We gave Greg Miller at IGN a few of the first copies to show off and the result can be found here. For an in-depth sneak peek at the art in the book, as well as an in-depth look at each of the three print editions, visit the Ballistic Publishing site for an interactive book tour.

Around the Network

Nice but I rather pay $300 for a PS3 instead of an art book that I most likely will only look at once then throw it in the closet letting it collect dust.

Sorry.. posted already

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o