By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

you

Around the Network

so:

Dsister has role-claimed thus losing his powers

he targeted Trucks...who somehow survived?

Trangent needs to explain why he forced the lynch of KingFate yesterday

and SAK is dead and was a bad guy

that about everything?

Hmm. I wasn't expecting you to do a full out role claim..... >_
With 9 players left there must be 2 or 3 mafia still hiding. And one thing that seemed really off yesterday was trangentspree voting kingfate when he was starting to reveal who he really was and even sort of cleared Dsis who agreed with what he was saying. It would surprise me if Trangentspree wasn't scum.

Vote: Trangentspree

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

SciFiBoy said:
so:

that about everything?

Yeah. That seems about right. What do you think about it all?

Nintendo still doomed?

I think I killed SAK actually. From the way that my PM sounds my night action went through but not the target I intended. And from reading the OP it sounds like SAK investigated as a townie(which would make sense as a godfather).

So I'm thinking the mafia has a bus driver and they switched truckosaurus and SAK!

What does everyone else think?

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
I think I killed SAK actually. From the way that my PM sounds my night action went through but not the target I intended. And from reading the OP it sounds like SAK investigated as a townie(which would make sense as a godfather).

So I'm thinking the mafia has a bus driver and they switched truckosaurus and SAK!

But why would it be a mafia busdriver? Unless they were not expecting anyone to target Trucks and figured he would be safe. I think it is more likely that a pro town player switched the two.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
dsister44 said:

But why would it be a mafia busdriver? Unless they were not expecting anyone to target Trucks and figured he would be safe. I think it is more likely that a pro town player switched the two.

Read the OP.

supermario128 said:
SciFiBoy said:
so:

that about everything?

Yeah. That seems about right. What do you think about it all?

well, dsisters role claim seems pretty pointless to me, I mean, KingFate already cleared him, so why give up his abilities for nothing?

what you and dsister have said about a bus driver/mafia bus driver sounds plausable, i'd be interested to know why Dsister targeted Trucks though

Well, I figured as much, I was roleblocked last night by what seems to be a jailkeeper since "I spent the night in a dark uncomfortable place" according to my PM. My guess would be that supermario128 was the one who block/protected me since he mentionned his role "messing" with people's night action.

Signature goes here!

Now on to the things we know:

- dsister is a fool but an innocent fool.
- trangentspree, sealed the deal on KingFate when he had just provided information that we could verify. trangentspree was already in my prime suspects, now he's numbah one!
- Falcon095 is a tracker of some sort, not sure if that tells us anything about his alignment though.
- There is a player with the role of Ganondorf but I'm not sure if he's subspace or one of us.

Edit: added to

Signature goes here!