By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

TruckOSaurus said:
@dsister: I remember things from my point of view, that's why it can differ from what you saw.

@blue: What? Get my own KingFate? I really don't understand what you mean by that.

Yeah, but if you are going to call out my memory and make me go back to those threads your memory better be dead on

@blue

dsister said:

He seems to be the only one here that actually understands my posts.

Around the Network
KingFate said:
So for the most part I am being lynched for laying low?(and I've bee far more active that others who haven't said a peep) How is that unusual for me? I usually talk when I have something to say. I also made my views on mario clear for a long time.

What about voting for him when he said he'd explain himself later?

Signature goes here!

Well looks like I am in trouble, I am willing to do a full out roleclaim and give out information on several people.

PSN ID: KingFate_

TruckOSaurus said:
KingFate said:
So for the most part I am being lynched for laying low?(and I've bee far more active that others who haven't said a peep) How is that unusual for me? I usually talk when I have something to say. I also made my views on mario clear for a long time.

What about voting for him when he said he'd explain himself later?

He was just explaining himself on the same questions over and over again. The whole thing revenge voting dsister, which I still think he is doing.

I think he's moved on to the "j0 confirm my powers" thing now :P

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
I think he's moved on to the "j0 confirm my powers" thing now :P

But I voted for him on the first idea. He has done nothing in my eyes to make me change my vote.

@KingFate: The way he handled his roleclaim and even his misunderstaning about j0 confirming his powers has made me less suspicious of him.

Also, if you want to make a roleclaim, try giving out the information you have without saying exactly what you are. If you look at j0's examples in the original post, you can see you have some latitude when it comes to revealing information.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
@KingFate: The way he handled his roleclaim and even his misunderstaning about j0 confirming his powers has made me less suspicious of him.

Also, if you want to make a roleclaim, try giving out the information you have without saying exactly what you are. If you look at j0's examples in the original post, you can see you have some latitude when it comes to revealing information.

yeah, I think he said you can say stuff like "I know x has y power" and stuff.

also posting because I have a new avy, kudos to anyone who recognises it.

TruckOSaurus said:

He could also be vauge enough saying he is the (scum) role blocker, and if  he says he can stop roles that doesn't say his alignment, and c03 could say that is his power. It has nothing to do with what team he is on. His flip flops of votes is also one of the biggest things I mistrust him with. I also have some mistrust with dsister and final-fan for doing the same thing. Dsister will prove himself tomorrow or he is going down so he can wait.

KingFate said:
Well looks like I am in trouble, I am willing to do a full out roleclaim and give out information on several people.

I would like to hear the bolded ^^

Unless it was the post above me