By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

TruckOSaurus said:
trangentspree: I've already stated my suspicions about him. Final-Fan had concerns too earlier today, I'd like to know if his feelings about him have changed. Also theRepublic, stated that trangentspree narrowly escaped his vote, I'd like for him to say why.

Not really.  Half the reason I voted him was due to his very low post count compared to other games, and since (unless my memory is worse than I think) he's disappeared again after popping out of the woodwork to defend himself that reason is stronger than ever. 

And on the subject of his defense, I found it underwhelming then and now.  I just apparently got distracted by other suspects along with the slow going of this day. 

He'd be a good other choice to lynch, except that KF is already on the gallows and I'm skeptical we can get the other two KF voters to switch, or perhaps even show up to see that they need to switch, in the remaining time.  Still, if it's doable, I'd do it if people think he's a more likely target than KF. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

@Final-Fan

So why are you voting for for Kingfate?

TruckOSaurus said:

Now on to my concerns:

KingFate: SM128 says is going to work and asks for people to wait until then for him to post a defense which is perfectly understandable but then KingFate goes ahead and votes for SM128 anyway and puts him at L-1. theRepublic picks up on the scumminess of his action and votes for him but he never even reacts to theRepublic's accusations (maybe hoping no one will notice it). Add to that the fact that he's been laying low and it doesn't look good at all.

trangentspree: I've already stated my suspicions about him. Final-Fan had concerns too earlier today, I'd like to know if his feelings about him have changed. Also theRepublic, stated that trangentspree narrowly escaped his vote, I'd like for him to say why.

Falcon095: He disapeared one more

SuperAdrianK: I've seen him post once a while but don't remember anything substantial being brought forward by him.

@ Oh, the irony. I wouldn't talk if I was you. I don't remember a single original idea from you this entire game. In fact this post is just "Hey, look I'm agreeing with therepublic, and Final-Fan"

@ Weren't you the one that brought up Trangent's meta? If so you have no room to talk. This is how Kingfate acted the only other game I played with him.

@ I agree. The mod should prod Falcon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It may look like I am trying to defend Kingfate, but at this point I really don't care. He seems to be the only one here that actually understands my posts. Where as the rest of you guys seem to be trying your hardest to twist them.

dsister44 said:
@Final-Fan

Gut feeling basically, augented by other people having the same suspicion.  Didn't you read that post? 

This post would make me suspect you of being in league with KingFate, but your next post takes that to such an over the top level (OMG he's the only one who understands meeee) that I find it hard to believe a mafia would do it. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Final-Fan said:
dsister44 said:
@Final-Fan

Gut feeling basically, augented by other people having the same suspicion.  Didn't you read that post? 

This post would make me suspect you of being in league with KingFate, but your next post takes that to such an over the top level (OMG he's the only one who understands meeee) that I find it hard to believe a mafia would do it. 

I did read your post. I was just confirming my thoughts on the matter.I was just making sure you were joining the bandwagon without adding anything new to the table ^^

I like it when people clearly spell out why they are voting for someone

And it's true! He's the only one who understands me. It's like we are soul mates

Around the Network

And why would me asking why you are voting for someone make me seem like I am in league with said person?

dsister44 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Now on to my concerns:

KingFate: SM128 says is going to work and asks for people to wait until then for him to post a defense which is perfectly understandable but then KingFate goes ahead and votes for SM128 anyway and puts him at L-1. theRepublic picks up on the scumminess of his action and votes for him but he never even reacts to theRepublic's accusations (maybe hoping no one will notice it). Add to that the fact that he's been laying low and it doesn't look good at all.

Falcon095: He disapeared one more

SuperAdrianK: I've seen him post once a while but don't remember anything substantial being brought forward by him.

@ Oh, the irony. I wouldn't talk if I was you. I don't remember a single original idea from you this entire game. In fact this post is just "Hey, look I'm agreeing with therepublic, and Final-Fan"

@ Weren't you the one that brought up Trangent's meta? If so you have no room to talk. This is how Kingfate acted the only other game I played with him.

@ I agree. The mod should prod Falcon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It may look like I am trying to defend Kingfate, but at this point I really don't care. He seems to be the only one here that actually understands my posts. Where as the rest of you guys seem to be trying your hardest to twist them.

yellow: You once again have very selective memory. I lead the charge against Falcon and his lurking habit. Also, voting for the same person as Final-Fan or theRepublic doesn't mean I follow them blindly, I've always posted my reasons for voting for someone.

blue: Yes I brought up trangent's meta but that's totally irrelevant. I'm not saying KingFate is suspicious because he's laying low and that's unusual, I'm saying he's suspicious because he laying low and that's a bad thing... for anyone.

Signature goes here!

Damn, I really am acting crazy. I remember he was number two on my list of lurkers to lynch =/

@dsister: Who is "he"?

Signature goes here!

dsister44 said:
And why would me asking why you are voting for someone make me seem like I am in league with said person?

Well, partly cause I'll admit I was looking for reasons to suspect you ... but also partly cause it seemed suspicious that you're asking about something I already said, which seemed defensive.  And if you're defensive of someone else, without there being any apparent rapport being built in the thread, that's suspicious. 
@ your last post: