By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

I am the Mafia roleblocker...
soo... what happens when everyone says it, we go on with the day.

Around the Network

I guess I will play along, I am the mafia role blocker.

PSN ID: KingFate_

dsister44 said:

•  dsister44,
  •  trangentspree,
  •  KingFate,
  •  Nikells - (Wario),
  •  supermario128,
  •  stefl1504 - Captain Falcon,
  •  SciFiBoy,
  •  dtewi (vetteman94),
  •  TruckOSaurus,
  •  SuperAdriank,
  •  theRepublic,
  • Falcon095,
  •  Final-Fan.

Wow, this is what thisgame has come too

Fine Ill play along

I am the mafia roleblocker

I am a little confused as to what the benefit of this plan is though? You would have to go through all possible mafia roles and get everyone to claim they are that role for this idea to work. Thats alot of roles.

Around the Network

Also its has it been confirmed that they will infact turn into townies, they could just turn into powerless mafia players with only the basic skill set of a mafia player.

I don't so what your plan will accomplish Dsister..... Chances are there isn't even a mafia role blocker.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Vetteman94 said:
I am a little confused as to what the benefit of this plan is though? You would have to go through all possible mafia roles and get everyone to claim they are that role for this idea to work. Thats alot of roles.

It's been said that I have to prove myself tomorrow or I will be lynched. So this is just to make sure that there isn't a mafia roleblocker.

Supermario128 said:

I don't so what your plan will accomplish Dsister..... Chances are there isn't even a mafia role blocker.

Better safe then sorry.

dsister44 said:
Vetteman94 said:

It's been said that I have to prove myself tomorrow or I will be lynched. So this is just to make sure that there isn't a mafia roleblocker.

Supermario128 said:

Better safe then sorry.

It is better to be safe. Jo has not said if this is alowed or not. For all you know he could take all of your powers away.... But since so many are already doing it, I guess a game where no one has any powers would be OK. But then, could the mafia still kill? This may be another way for the town to win.

I am the mafia roleblocker.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:

Or perhaps you ARE the mafia roleblocker.

PSN ID: KingFate_