By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

dsister44 said:

Nothing... forget about it. It is actually a hole in c03n3nj0's idea, but it isn't as big or as helpful as I originally thought.

Though I am worried about mafia roleblockers, so...

I am a mafia roleblocker!

Everyone else join in ^^

er...wont that make YOU a townie now?

Around the Network

Only if I actually was a mafia roleblocker.

If everyone says it then we can be sure there isn't one.

dsister44 said:

two flaws with that plan

1. we dont know if fake role claims result in loss of power/role or not.

2. as this is a Themed game, the role is almost certainly not called "mafia roleblocker", thus making this almost certainly an exercise in futility anyway.

SciFiBoy said:
dsister44 said:

two flaws with that plan

2. as this is a Themed game, the role is almost certainly not called "mafia roleblocker", thus making this almost certainly an exercise in futility anyway.

1. what does this have to do with me?

2. Look at Wario in the OP. Pretty sure if he had said he was the bus driver he would have lost his ability. Just say it for me. for me :)

It would ease my mind

dsister44 said:
SciFiBoy said:
dsister44 said:

two flaws with that plan

1. what does this have to do with me?

2. Look at Wario in the OP. Pretty sure if he had said he was the bus driver he would have lost his ability. Just say it for me. for me :)

It would ease my mind

1. think about it...the OP just says "role claim and you become a townie", it DOES NOT specify whether that role claim need be true or not, it is therefore logical to assume that a fake role claim may well also result in you becoming a townie, and it applies to you as you just role claimed, whether its true or not, you could just have lost any powers you had.

2. without knowing the answer to point 1, that would be rather dumb would it not?

Around the Network
SciFiBoy said:
1. think about it...the OP just says "role claim and you become a townie", it DOES NOT specify whether that role claim need be true or not, it is therefore logical to assume that a fake role claim may well also result in you becoming a townie, and it applies to you as you just role claimed, whether its true or not, you could just have lost any powers you had.

2. without knowing the answer to point 1, that would be rather dumb would it not?

Actually at one point c03n3nj0 says something about not announcing it when people turn into townies so as to not tip off the town to FAKE roleclaims, which obviously implies that fake roleclaims do NOT have the result of turning you into a townie. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
SciFiBoy said:

Actually at one point c03n3nj0 says something about not announcing it when people turn into townies so as to not tip off the town to FAKE roleclaims, which obviously implies that fake roleclaims do NOT have the result of turning you into a townie. 

ah, okay.

Well I haven't had my power taken away. j0 was on.

Say it. You don't have anything to hide :P

dsister44 said:
Well I haven't had my power taken away. j0 was on.

Say it. You don't have anything to hide :P

very well.

I AM A MAFIA ROLEBLOCKER

okay?

Very good. Now everyone else:

•  dsister44,
  •  trangentspree,
  •  KingFate,
  •  Nikells - (Wario),
  •  supermario128,
  •  stefl1504 - Captain Falcon,
  •  SciFiBoy,