By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

I just found a large hole in c03n3nj0's whole twist. =/

Really unfair to the mafia...

Edit: changed "whole" to "hole"

Edit 2: Seems I put the "Edit:" in but forgot to actually edit >.>

Edit 3: Seems I did manage to edit out "whole" the first time. Just the wrong one. Actually reading the post this time >.>

Around the Network

You really can't see the benefit of being a live townie vs. a lynched power role?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

supermario128 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
supermario128 said:
SciFiBoy said:
I cant help but think that at this point ANYONE we think of lynching need only make up a semi-role-claim and we will back off, the problem of course, we have no way of knowing the liars from those who speak the truth.

I told you what my "night powers" basically are. And Jo even quoted FF and sort of confirmed it himself. I'm not lying about my powers...

j0 confirmed nothing about your powers he just said your statement was vague enough.

Exactly....

I feel we're drowning in a web of misunderstandings right now.

1. I'm not suggesting SM128 should make a full role-claim and lose his powers. I'm only saying that in the event he'd be forced to roleclaim, it wouldn't be a such a big deal and he wouldn't be useless as he mentionned.

2. SM128's previous statement about j0 was very misleading to me, it was as if he was saying "j0 confirmed my powers, I'm not lying" which is why I said that j0 confirmed nothing.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
supermario128 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
supermario128 said:
SciFiBoy said:
I cant help but think that at this point ANYONE we think of lynching need only make up a semi-role-claim and we will back off, the problem of course, we have no way of knowing the liars from those who speak the truth.

I told you what my "night powers" basically are. And Jo even quoted FF and sort of confirmed it himself. I'm not lying about my powers...

j0 confirmed nothing about your powers he just said your statement was vague enough.

Exactly....

1. I'm not suggesting SM128 should make a full role-claim and lose his powers. I'm only saying that in the event he'd be forced to roleclaim, it wouldn't be a such a big deal and he wouldn't be useless as he mentionned.

2. SM128's previous statement about j0 was very misleading to me, it was as if he was saying "j0 confirmed my powers, I'm not lying" which is why I said that j0 confirmed nothing.

1. ah, okay.

2. agreed, I dont quite understand why Mario said that.

dsister44 said:

Edit 3: Seems I did manage to edit out "whole" the first time. Just the wrong one. Actually reading the post this time >.>

do go on?

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
supermario128 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
supermario128 said:
SciFiBoy said:

Exactly....

Ah, my mistake I thought you were trying to say Mario should make a full out role claim.

PSN ID: KingFate_

dsister44 said:

Okay, in light of these edits I'm no longer as confused, but I still want to know what you're going on about.  Surely you don't simply mean his confirmation that SM128's post was clearly, clearly too vague to qualify for depowering? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

SciFiBoy said:
dsister44 said:

do go on?

No, I don't think I will. Me saying it would have helped me earlier today, but now it would only end in my lynch.

(and no (before someone misinterprets this post) I'm not saying that I'm mafia

dsister44 said:
SciFiBoy said:
dsister44 said:

do go on?

No, I don't think I will. Me saying it would have helped me earlier today, but now it would only end in my lynch.

(and no (before someone misinterprets this post) I'm not saying that I'm mafia

what?

sense not any making youre!

Nothing... forget about it. It is actually a hole in c03n3nj0's idea, but it isn't as big or as helpful as I originally thought.

Though I am worried about mafia roleblockers, so...

I am a mafia roleblocker!

Everyone else join in ^^