By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

You're not going to be able to get me pegged as a "revenge voter."

At the start of the day I had you down as one of the players I was watching. Also during the course of the game theRepublic, Truck and most notably Final-Fan have all said they suspect me and yet I haven't voted for any of them.

Your votes have been bad. See this post again.

Around the Network

SciFiBoy: I want you to say who you are most suspicious of. Even if that is based only on a feeling, who is the single most suspicious person in your mind?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

trangentspree said:

You're not going to be able to get me pegged as a "revenge voter."

At the start of the day I had you down as one of the players I was watching. Also during the course of the game theRepublic, Truck and most notably Final-Fan have all said they suspect me and yet I haven't voted for any of them.

Your votes have been bad. See this post again.

OK then. You are not a revenge voter...Whatever you say. But I really wish everyone else would stop calling my votes that as well. None were revenge votes.

And I have already adressed that post. When you sum up any vote in 2 or three words it will look bad, and that is what Falcon did there. I already explained why I voted for each and every one of them in the post I linked you to above. Or did you not read that post?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:

OK then. You are not a revenge voter...Whatever you say. But I really wish everyone else would stop calling my votes that as well. None were revenge votes.

I'm going to quote you on that. :)

*me starts reading the thread for the fifth time this week*

dsister44 said:
supermario128 said:

Go ahead. I already stated why my vote on you wasn't and why (even though KingFate thinks) my vote on him wasn't either. Just because I vote for who I think is suspicious doesn't mean it is out of revenge. You don't see me voting for everyone who has questioned me do you?.....

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
SciFiBoy: I want you to say who you are most suspicious of. Even if that is based only on a feeling, who is the single most suspicious person in your mind?

I thought I already said?

its Mario who I find "most" suspicious right now, largely as he seems to have voted for people a little too quickly for my liking, it establishes relatively little to constantly change votes everytime you find someone suspicious imo, I prefer to wait and think about who im going to vote for before doing so, generally knee jerk voting ends in a mislynch, or at least it seems to me that its likely too.

supermario128 said:
dsister44 said:
supermario128 said:

Go ahead. I already stated why my vote on you wasn't and why (even though KingFate thinks) my vote on him wasn't either. Just because I vote for who I think is suspicious doesn't mean it is out of revenge. You don't see me voting for everyone who has questioned me do you?.....

I went back to look at your vote for me and I found this justification

... and I'm just repaying him the favor because he voted for me.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3384728&page=39&postnum=8

dsister44 said:
supermario128 said:
dsister44 said:
supermario128 said:

KingFate brought that up long ago and I already explained it to him. I like how you took off the other part of the post too. Very sneaky Dsister. Well done.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
dsister44 said:

KingFate brought that up long ago and I already explained it to him. I like how you took off the other part of the post too. Very sneaky Dsister. Well done.

If I wanted to hide the other part then I wouldn't have added the "..." which indicates that I removed something >.>

And your explaining to Kingfate was basically what you just said to me

Did you just ignore my first and more important point on purpose?

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3384732&page=39&postnum=10

So why leave it out in the first place then, you make no sense. Yup, you both ignored the initial point as to why I voted for you just to try and make my vote look worse and seem like it was out of revenge. It wasn't...

Nintendo still doomed?