By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

TruckOSaurus said:

In his second game, he was lynched because we thought we wouldn't be able to get a majority on a human so we opted for him since he didn't have voting power. Once again, it's not really his play style that was at fault, he was more a victim of circumstances.

No! You voted for him because he didn't have voting powers. It seems that Final-Fan and Nordlead voted him because of how he was playing. Final-fan even queried you, and you didn't respond 

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3306024&page=40&postnum=2 

Now please stop trying to slander my name. It's doing a perfectly good job of slandering itself

Edit: Changed "opted" to "voted"

Around the Network

Dsister acting even crazier now? >_

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
Dsister acting even crazier now? >_<

Can't wait for the next day to see what happens!

Is everyone really going to the vote a lyncher route?

Just asking.

supermario128 said:

I hate these posts. Where am i acting strange? Post a link, quote a post, do anything. 

KingFate said:
dsister44 said:
Also
FoS: Final-Fan
For this post!
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3302675&page=38&postnum=9

Wait what?

Shit!  I forgot! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
supermario128 said:

I hate these posts. Where am i acting strange? Post a link, quote a post, do anything. 

Maybe he's referring to the fact that you edited a post right after you called me out for editing posts instead of EBWODPing. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
dsister44 said:
supermario128 said:

Maybe he's referring to the fact that you edited a post right after you called me out for editing posts instead of EBWODPing. 

-_-

I was kidding around with the link. I remember earlier in the game where I used "EBWOP" and the next post that came after was you asking what does that mean.

I was referring to you posting a link from last game and using that as a reason to FoS someone...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Did you even read the link? It was obviously a joke -_-

Ok. two posts after.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3387386&page=46&postnum=1