By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

I really seem to think Mario is voting for me, as revenge for me questioning him. I mean he did revenge vote dsister as seen here.(he even admitted to it.) http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3384728&page=4&postnum=88.

I think he was waiting for someone to break the ice then he jumped on that bandwagon. I asked him to explain his vote by showing certain posts, and he has failed to deliver.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
dsister44 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Well I thought it was quite obvious that it was revenge voting since I was the last one to unvote you, and you claim you are following my plan(not really mine) of lynching a lurker. Despite me actually participating more and even mentioning this to you, which you never disagreed with it.  

So with this logic does this mean if I vote everyone and then they vote me I can accuse them of revenge voting?  Most people do revenge voting after they are voted, not after they are unvoted. 

vetteman94 said:

Why is that?

Because I didn't expect an answer from you. Since I really didn't think there was one

But I have been a strong advocate of lynching you today,  I didnt want to unvote you it just seemed that it was never going to happen.  Some people seemed that lynchin a lurker was a good idea.  I agreed with that since I have always been behind that idea, and not just this game but in previous ones as well. 

So since you are basically claiming that it is not a revenge vote and since you said that you were voting for me since you were going to "follow my plan" of lynching a lurker.  You must think I am a lurker, is that correct?

Well some people were claiming that you weren't as vocal as you could have been.  http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3390285&page=6&postnum=19 for instance.

PSN ID: KingFate_

dsister44 said:
KingFate said:
I swear sometimes dsister you confuse the hell out of me >.>.

Don't worry. I confuse the hell out of myself most of the time 

Err... if there is anything you need clarified I'll be more then happy to clarify.

Vetteman94 said:

So since you are basically claiming that it is not a revenge vote and since you said that you were voting for me since you were going to "follow my plan" of lynching a lurker. You must think I am a lurker, is that correct?

yes, I think you are a lurker. I think three people here deserve the title of lurker this round are:

1. Vetteman
  2. Kingfate
  3. Trangentspree

If we were to lynch lurkers then that would be the order I would like it done in. Going by how suspicious they are. Not by number of posts 

hmm... I forgot about Trucks. He is being an ultra sneaky lurker.

He would be above Trangent on my lynch list

ScifiBoy not so much

dsister44 said:
dsister44 said:
KingFate said:
I swear sometimes dsister you confuse the hell out of me >.>.

Don't worry. I confuse the hell out of myself most of the time 

Err... if there is anything you need clarified I'll be more then happy to clarify.

Vetteman94 said:

So since you are basically claiming that it is not a revenge vote and since you said that you were voting for me since you were going to "follow my plan" of lynching a lurker. You must think I am a lurker, is that correct?

yes, I think you are a lurker. I think three people here deserve the title of lurker this round are:

1. Vetteman
  2. Kingfate
  3. Trangentspree

If we were to lynch lurkers then that would be the order I would like it done in. Going by how suspicious they are. Not by number of posts 

Is there a reason you do not think SciFiBoy, SAK and Falcon are lurkers? 

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
dsister44 said:

Vetteman94 said:

1. Vetteman
  2. Kingfate
  3. Trangentspree

Is there a reason you do not think SciFiBoy, SAK and Falcon are lurkers? 

Because they are managing to be super lurkers. Lurking enough to let me forget about them. Though SAK is posting quite a bit or at least I see his avatar a lot.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3396107&page=61&postnum=4 

Also there is that ^

Crap. I read "Truck" instead of "Falcon". I think that's a sign that I need to get to bed. But to answer your question. Falcon has made quite a few large posts, and asked me questions about my role and asked me to clarify some of my posts.

Is there a reason why you don't think Truck is a lurker?

dsister44 said:
Crap. I read "Truck" instead of "Falcon". I think that's a sign that I need to get to bed. But to answer your question. Falcon has made quite a few large posts, and asked me questions about my role and asked me to clarify some of my posts.

Is there a reason why you don't think Truck is a lurker?

Well i noticed his name pop up quite a bit in the last few pages.

I don't think it's really reasonable to presume a vote is a revenge vote when the vote it is supposedly avenging has been unvoted.
[edit:  had already been unvoted some time before the alleged revenge took place]

I'll unvote you when/if I think of a better candidate, and I'll reconsider my vote if/when it looks like a lynching is imminent.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

dsister44 said:
hmm... I forgot about Trucks. He is being an ultra sneaky lurker.

He would be above Trangent on my lynch list

ScifiBoy not so much

What's a ultra sneaky lurker exactly? A lurker who posts a lot?

If we're voting for a lurker I would prefer we go for trangentspree. He's barely participating while he was really active in other games and his last big post felt scummy to me. I'll dig it up on my lunch break.

Signature goes here!