By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

I'm guessing these

How is it revenge voting? How is it "more" revenge voting? Do you even read your posts before you push the button?

woohooo!! 10k posts

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
Final-Fan said:
I gotta say, I'm not liking what I'm seeing from both of today's suspects. Or maybe I am liking it, since the town needs suspects.
Vote Vetteman largely due to the defensive-aggressive exchange with dsister. Particularly, not answering his questions.

What questions have gone unanswered?   Please point them out and I will address them.

Recent questions by dsister you haven't answered: 
1.  How is it revenge voting?
2.  How is it "more" revenge voting?
3.  Do you even read your posts before you push the button? (rhetorical so not necessary to answer, although at this point I second it)
4.  Wouldn't that [No. 1, below] have been a better response then [No. 2, below]? 
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3394882&page=12&postnum=24
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3394806&page=12&postnum=18

Recent questions by dsister you've answered: 
1.  (none)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

dsister44 said:
I'm guessing these

How is it revenge voting? How is it "more" revenge voting? Do you even read your posts before you push the button?

woohooo!! 10k posts

Well I thought it was quite obvious that it was revenge voting since I was the last one to unvote you, and you claim you are following my plan(not really mine) of lynching a lurker. Despite me actually participating more and even mentioning this to you, which you never disagreed with it.  

As for the more comment,  I thought that you voted for supermario after he switched his vote for you, but after going back and looking through the game I see it was the other way around,  so my mistake.  

Yes I try.

They were all rhetorical questions actually. And I'd actually like to apologize for number 3.

Sorry, Vetteman.

Final-Fan said:
Vetteman94 said:
Final-Fan said:
I gotta say, I'm not liking what I'm seeing from both of today's suspects. Or maybe I am liking it, since the town needs suspects.
Vote Vetteman largely due to the defensive-aggressive exchange with dsister. Particularly, not answering his questions.

What questions have gone unanswered?   Please point them out and I will address them.

Recent questions by dsister you haven't answered: 
1.  How is it revenge voting?
2.  How is it "more" revenge voting?
3.  Do you even read your posts before you push the button? (rhetorical so not necessary to answer, although at this point I second it)
4.  Wouldn't that [No. 1, below] have been a better response then [No. 2, below]? 
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3394882&page=12&postnum=24
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3394806&page=12&postnum=18

Recent questions by dsister you've answered: 
1.  (none)

Well since I answered the first 3 already I will skip to number 4

I guess it would have been,  but even after I mentioned it to him he has left his vote on me, even though he never disputes me being a lurker or not.

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
They were all rhetorical questions actually. And I'd actually like to apologize for number 3.

Sorry, Vetteman.

Why is that?

Vetteman94 said:

Well I thought it was quite obvious that it was revenge voting since I was the last one to unvote you, and you claim you are following my plan(not really mine) of lynching a lurker. Despite me actually participating more and even mentioning this to you, which you never disagreed with it.  

So with this logic does this mean if I vote everyone and then they vote me I can accuse them of revenge voting?  Most people do revenge voting after they are voted, not after they are unvoted. 

vetteman94 said:

Why is that?

Because I didn't expect an answer from you. Since I really didn't think there was one

I swear sometimes dsister you confuse the hell out of me >.>.

PSN ID: KingFate_

KingFate said:
I swear sometimes dsister you confuse the hell out of me >.>.

Don't worry. I confuse the hell out of myself most of the time 

dsister44 said:
Vetteman94 said:

So with this logic does this mean if I vote everyone and then they vote me I can accuse them of revenge voting?  Most people do revenge voting after they are voted, not after they are unvoted. 

vetteman94 said:

Why is that?

Because I didn't expect an answer from you. Since I really didn't think there was one

But I have been a strong advocate of lynching you today,  I didnt want to unvote you it just seemed that it was never going to happen.  Some people seemed that lynchin a lurker was a good idea.  I agreed with that since I have always been behind that idea, and not just this game but in previous ones as well. 

So since you are basically claiming that it is not a revenge vote and since you said that you were voting for me since you were going to "follow my plan" of lynching a lurker.  You must think I am a lurker, is that correct?