By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

For me it was between Kingfate and superAdrianK like I said in one of my previous posts. So I'll go ahead and...

Vote: KingFate

He's not lurking a ton, but its enough and the way he is playing makes him suspicious to me.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
For me it was between Kingfate and superAdrianK like I said in one of my previous posts. So I'll go ahead and...

He's not lurking a ton, but its enough and the way he is playing makes him suspicious to me.

Care to explain that further? Any post that stick out the most you want to share?

PSN ID: KingFate_

KingFate said:
supermario128 said:

Care to explain that further? Any post that stick out the most you want to share?

Yes, it was mostly the conversation between you and TheRepublic on page 10. It seemed, to me, like you two have talked together before and discussed it or something, which is why I said you two could be scum. I'm still not sure about that. But, this day is dragging on and you are my biggest suspect right now. I know I can't conclude that you two are the scum though just from that. So, mostly this vote was for you somewhat lurking.

Nintendo still doomed?

dsister44 said:
Vetteman94 said:
dsister44 said:
I like vetteman's plan.

vote:vetteman

more revenge voting I see,  keep adding to your web of craziness

How is it revenge voting? How is it "more" revenge voting? Do you even read your posts before you push the button?

When you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones...

But as of lately I have been participating more, I was only saying that some have considered me to be a lurker, which I disagre with.  

Vetteman94 said:
dsister44 said:
Vetteman94 said:
dsister44 said:
I like vetteman's plan.

vote:vetteman

more revenge voting I see,  keep adding to your web of craziness

How is it revenge voting? How is it "more" revenge voting? Do you even read your posts before you push the button?

When you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones...

But as of lately I have been participating more, I was only saying that some have considered me to be a lurker, which I disagre with.  

Wouldn't that have been a better response then 

more revenge voting I see, keep adding to your web of craziness

?

Between you and kingfate and you I am more willing to vote for you. Since he seems a lot less crazy then you.

*bigger post incoming*

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
KingFate said:
supermario128 said:

Yes, it was mostly the conversation between you and TheRepublic on page 10. It seemed, to me, like you two have talked together before and discussed it or something, which is why I said you two could be scum. I'm still not sure about that. But, this day is dragging on and you are my biggest suspect right now. I know I can't conclude that you two are the scum though just from that. So, mostly this vote was for you somewhat lurking.

Voting for the sake of voting isn't helpful to the town at all.

supermario128 said:

Then why didn't you list therepublic in the list of people you want to lynch?

Edit: Fixed the quote box

dsister44 said:
supermario128 said:

Then why didn't you list therepublic in the list of people you want to lynch?

Edit: Fixed the quote box

Just because I don't list someone doesn't mean I'm not suspicious of them. I didn't list you either.....

Nintendo still doomed?

KingFate said:
supermario128 said:
KingFate said:
supermario128 said:

You are probably right. But what do you think we should do if not start voting for someone. Just wait?

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
KingFate said:
supermario128 said:
KingFate said:
supermario128 said:

You are probably right. But what do you think we should do if not start voting for someone. Just wait?

Yes, we wait for someone to slip up and make a mistake. You shouldn't just rush a day to be over, that is what can cause a mislynch.