By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Vote Count  (Day 3)

dsister44: Vetteman94 (L-5)
supermario128: SuperAdrianK, Falcon095 (L-4)

Not Voting:  dsister44, Final-Fan, KingFate, SciFiBoy,
supermario128, theRepublic, TruckOSaurus,
trangentspree

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Vote Spread (Day 3)

dsister44:     Final-Fan > supermario128 >
trangentspree:
KingFate:
supermario128: Final-Fan > dsister44 > Falcon095 >
SciFiBoy:
Vetteman94: dsister44
TruckOSaurus:  Falcon095 > dsister44 >
SuperAdriank: Falcon095 > supermario128
theRepublic:   dsister44 >
Falcon095: supermario128
Final-Fan:     Falcon095 > > dsister44 >

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

I'm back! (best day of my life ever.)
Anyways, I found vetteamn suspicious since he assumes dsister is lying when there is always a chance he is innocent (I started to lean over him that he is innocent t=with the speculation you guys made).
How are you so sure he is lying, and why lynch him today?

Of course, this is just my opinion...

HoS: Vetteman

I could change my vote... but I would like to hear your response first.

There is always a chance everyone is innocent, so whats is your point.  I just think he is lying, with the switching of votes even efter he seemed sure about his vote he switched it.  The the one person he was backing the whole time, he votes for them.  Sounds to me like someone is trying to cover their ass incase the other is found guilty of my scum.   Then he gets real compliant with the town, telling us everything we want to hear,  and a few people back off even to go as far as to tell us some of his role.  Sure it only buys him another day,  but it also buys them another innocent lynched as well.  Same thing happened in another game and that person turned out scum,  funny thing is I was one of the townies who fell for it.

Now if he is telling the truth is he helpful to the town,  he would absolutely be a big help to us. But if he is that powerful why would the mafia let him live through the night?

For the bolded, easy, there will be someone protecting dsister for the night.

and it could be possible there's a backfire in his role (but its unlikly, I want to hear dsister if anything bad happens when he uses his role)k,

As for the rest, sure that sounds whack, but I feel mario is more likely scum (well I hope he is >_>).

SuperAdrianK said:

For the bolded, easy, there will be someone protecting dsister for the night.

and it could be possible there's a backfire in his role (but its unlikly, I want to hear dsister if anything bad happens when he uses his role)k,

As for the rest, sure that sounds whack, but I feel mario is more likely scum (well I hope he is >_>).

Why would you hope I am scum? I already said I wasn't and I have already explained my vote changes. Even with my vote changes I have no idea how that makes me more likely to be scum than Dsister...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Also I'm not saying anything more about my role. Everything that needs to be known is in the thread

WTF, the quote box is missing.  Anyway: 

SciFiBoy said:  
[Fell] asleep, lol!
I know Final-Fan was suspecting Trangent, ill re-read that again.

So, did you fall asleep again??  Or did you just decide not to comment on it? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Well since it seems we are back to square one with deciding who to lynch. And since we are going to trust dsister for at least today whats going to be the plan?  I guess we could lynch a lurker, despite me being considered one, its always been a plan I have stood behind.   Out of the ones considered to be lurkers,  Ill pick

Unvote

Vote:  KingFate

I like vetteman's plan.

vote:vetteman

dsister44 said:
I like vetteman's plan.

more revenge voting I see,  keep adding to your web of craziness

Vetteman94 said:
dsister44 said:
I like vetteman's plan.

I think he was copying "vote a random lurker" plan.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Vetteman94 said:
dsister44 said:
I like vetteman's plan.

How is it revenge voting? How is it "more" revenge voting? Do you even read your posts before you push the button?

When you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones...