By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Sorry. I actually meant therepublic or Final-Fan because they are pretty good at writing little summaries like I want.

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
So what happened to SFB?

feel asleep, lol!

anyway, my thoughts:

Dsister followed Mario on a hunch blindly even though Mario made no intimation that he voted based on more than a hunch of his own, then when Mario re-iterated this, Dsister immediatley switched his vote to him, I found that odd, Mario then revenge voted him, which can often be a scum tactic, I then queried some of Dsisters actions, to which he responded with his semi-role claim (based on which I think waiting till tommorow with him is okay)

so I guess my main suspect would be Mario because his revenge vote was uncalled for, I dont know its enough in itself to vote for him though.

anyone have other suspects?

I know Final-Fan was suspecting Trangent, ill re-read that again.

SciFiBoy said:

feel asleep, lol!

anyway, my thoughts:

Dsister followed Mario on a hunch blindly even though Mario made no intimation that he voted based on more than a hunch of his own, then when Mario re-iterated this, Dsister immediatley switched his vote to him, I found that odd, Mario then revenge voted him, which can often be a scum tactic, I then queried some of Dsisters actions, to which he responded with his semi-role claim (based on which I think waiting till tommorow with him is okay)

so I guess my main suspect would be Mario because his revenge vote was uncalled for, I dont know its enough in itself to vote for him though.

I know this wasn't directed at me in the least but I hate it when people don't listen to me =/

I've been reading mafiascum.net a little more lately.

•  Look for an early voter who never changes vote. 

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=JEEP%27s_Tells_for_Finding_the_Cop

I've posted this once already

And I started talking about my role when you queried me? The only thing I remember doing after you queried me was taking my vote off of Mario

SciFiBoy said:
Final-Fan said:
So what happened to SFB?

feel asleep, lol!

anyway, my thoughts:

But I already said it wasn't a pure revenge vote. That's not the main reason I voted for him...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

dsister44 said:
SciFiBoy said:

feel asleep, lol!

anyway, my thoughts:

I know this wasn't directed at me in the least but I hate it when people don't listen to me =/

I've been reading mafiascum.net a little more lately.

•  Look for an early voter who never changes vote. 

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=JEEP%27s_Tells_for_Finding_the_Cop

I've posted this once already

And I started talking about my role when you queried me? The only thing I remember doing after you queried me was taking my vote off of Mario

well, you started hinting around that time as I recall.

as for your link, its irrelevant, Mario already said he only voted on a hunch. (he has also now changed his vote) and when you followed his vote he had only had it for a short time.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
SciFiBoy said:
Final-Fan said:
So what happened to SFB?

feel asleep, lol!

anyway, my thoughts:

But I already said it wasn't a pure revenge vote. That's not the main reason I voted for him...

I know it wasnt, but the fact that you voted for him straight after he voted you is the kind of thing scum have done in the past.

I'm back! (best day of my life ever.)
Anyways, I found vetteamn suspicious since he assumes dsister is lying when there is always a chance he is innocent (I started to lean over him that he is innocent t=with the speculation you guys made).
How are you so sure he is lying, and why lynch him today?

Of course, this is just my opinion...

HoS: Vetteman

I could change my vote... but I would like to hear your response first.

SuperAdrianK said:

Anyways, I found vetteamn suspicious since he assumes dsister is lying when there is always a chance he is innocent (I started to lean over him that he is innocent t=with the speculation you guys made).

WTF my post disappeared?

SuperAdrianK said:

There is always a chance everyone is innocent, so whats is your point.  I just think he is lying, with the switching of votes even efter he seemed sure about his vote he switched it.  The the one person he was backing the whole time, he votes for them.  Sounds to me like someone is trying to cover their ass incase the other is found guilty of my scum.   Then he gets real compliant with the town, telling us everything we want to hear,  and a few people back off even to go as far as to tell us some of his role.  Sure it only buys him another day,  but it also buys them another innocent lynched as well.  Same thing happened in another game and that person turned out scum,  funny thing is I was one of the townies who fell for it.

Now if he is telling the truth is he helpful to the town,  he would absolutely be a big help to us. But if he is that powerful why would the mafia let him live through the night?