By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

theRepublic said:
Final-Fan said:
But who's lurking? SciFiBoy?

Maybe lurking isn't the right word, but I certainly feel there are a few players who haven't contributed a whole lot lately.  I listed four people in a post above.  There is also Trangentspree to add to that list.

I don't know, this Day just seems like it has started to flounder ever since giving Dsister an extra Day.

Which I believe was a mistake, if his name would have been hatmoza, who he was acting like, he would have already been lynched.  Why do you think he escaped a lynch?

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:

Which I believe was a mistake, if his name would have been hatmoza, who he was acting like, he would have already been lynched.  Why do you think he escaped a lynch?

Because his posts started to make sense again. He doesn't seem crazy any more to me. And if his role is what it says then he could be a lot of help to the town. That's not true if we lynch him. Why do you stil lwant to lynch him?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Also, I'm off to work until later tonight. After my posts I hope that's enough to explain why I made the votes I did. If not then just wait until I get back and I'll answer anything else I have to.

Nintendo still doomed?

Vetteman94 said:
theRepublic said:
Final-Fan said:
But who's lurking? SciFiBoy?

Maybe lurking isn't the right word, but I certainly feel there are a few players who haven't contributed a whole lot lately.  I listed four people in a post above.  There is also Trangentspree to add to that list.

I don't know, this Day just seems like it has started to flounder ever since giving Dsister an extra Day.

dsister provided us with a good alternative which is a promise that tomorrow he'll be able to clear/unmask someone with his power and that when he'll use his power the town will be notified by the mod.

If he fails to provide this proof of his innocence tomorrow, he's dead. Lynching him today would be really stupid since if he's telling the truth, the town will benefit greatly from this and if he's lying, dsister is only postponing his death.

Signature goes here!

supermario128 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Because his posts started to make sense again. He doesn't seem crazy any more to me. And if his role is what it says then he could be a lot of help to the town. That's not true if we lynch him. Why do you stil lwant to lynch him?

Well its true his role could be of some help to the town,  if he is telling the truth.  But, What going to be the excuse tomorrow if nothing comes of his role?  Thats where I kinda stand right now,  I think he is lying about it, thats why i havent changed my vote yet.   That and there isnt really another good suspect currently.

We could go the lynch the lurker route,  but susposedly I am apart of that group,  so for my own self-preservation, I think thats a terrible idea, LOL.

Around the Network

im back online now, been busy at college and watching the election coverage.

Ill read through the latest posts and post any thoughts I have!

Vetteman94 said:

Well its true his role could be of some help to the town,  if he is telling the truth.  But, What going to be the excuse tomorrow if nothing comes of his role?  Thats where I kinda stand right now,  I think he is lying about it, thats why i havent changed my vote yet.   That and there isnt really another good suspect currently.

We could go the lynch the lurker route,  but susposedly I am apart of that group,  so for my own self-preservation, I think thats a terrible idea, LOL.

That's true. If tomorrow comes and we don't learn anything from dsister then I say we have no choice to lynch him after what he put us through today. I will give him that day though. The reward is better than the risk in this case, if he is telling the truth.

As for who to lynch, I'm really not sure at this point. Falcon has come back and made some great posts, we pretty much have to wait for Dsis, and no one is really "lurking" too much anymore. They are still making posts every now and then. I'm leaning toward SuperAdrianK for not being as involbed in this game as he usually is (Like someone else said) and Kingfate for a reason I can't put my finger on really. But, neither of those are enough to warrant a vote just yet.

Nintendo still doomed?

So what happened to SFB?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

supermario128 said:

That's true. If tomorrow comes and we don't learn anything from dsister then I say we have no choice to lynch him after what he put us through today. I will give him that day though. The reward is better than the risk in this case, if he is telling the truth.

After looking back through this thread. What exactly have I put us through? I'd like a summary with as little lip as possible if you could...

You acted crazy and didn't make any sense.

Nintendo still doomed?