By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

supermario128 said:
theRepublic said:
supermario128 said:
Hmm. So me voting for Falcon for lurking, just like many others did. And me voting for Dsis for being crazy, just like many others did has made me a prime suspect. It is not my fault Dsis had to go crazy and then claim I was the cop when I didn't mention any such thing. I had a hunch on FF, that's all. Its not erratic voting, its who I am most suspicious of at that time who I vote for. Right now, I'm, not sure, but I'm thinking that either you or KingFate are scum at this point. (or both of you). I shouldn't have to defend myself right now.

Actually, I was thinking of your votes for Nikells and Final-Fan when I made that comment.  These two really jump out at me.  The Nikells vote was based on faulty logic, and you kept your vote on him anyway.  You turned out wrong.  The Final-Fan vote had no reasoning.

Looking back through the thread, your vote for Dsister seems more like revenge than anything else.  However, it is an understandable vote.  Many people were voting for him at the time, and Dsister was (and still is) looking very guilty.

Your vote for Falcon came after Falcon had come back, and after Final-Fan had already unvoted him.

Yes my vote on Nikells was wrong, but all my other votes were reasonable. And you call one post (that only summarized what he missed and didn't add anything) coming back after being gone for so long and promising a "big post"? I don't see that as coming back....

There so much wrong in those post that I don't know where to start. I guess I will go by order..

First, when did you vote for me for lurking? The first one or the second? The first one wouldn't make sense since the first day had just began and I was actually posting at the beginning, the second would be kind of odd since, well.. If you didn't vote for me when I was lurking then it doesn't make sense to vote for me when I had just posted and the fact that you voted for FF should reinforce that, the only logical thing that comes to my mind is that you were suspicious of me and FF and said "mmm I will vote for FF and if falcon's post is good I'll keep my vote if not I'll change the vote to him", but I think that's lame and dumb because if that were the case you should've either waited for me to post to vote or vote for me in the first place.

A hunch is not a reason to vote, either you have a (real) reason to vote AND state it or you don't vote, that's the way it should be, you aren't supposed to go and give voted like people gives FoS or suspicious comments.

Yes we all know that your vote on Nikells was wrong and no all your votes were not reasonable. Your first vote to me didnt make sense, your vote to Nikells was worse, your vote for FF was a "hunch" which isn't a reason to vote and if your vote to Nikells tells you something is that you shouldnt lynched to your "hunches", the second vote to me didnt make sense in the sutiation you did, heck! it could be a argued that your vote for dsister didnt make sense either because it looked more like a revenge vote than anything.

And I won't even comment about the last part of your second post because I already made 2 posts explaining that and saying all your mistakes and all I got was a "Hehe cool falcon's back" from the first one and nothing at all from the second one, so I shouldnt have made this post I should've just voted for you.

So I'm tired of all your lack or attention and lame votes

vote:supermario

So far you have just convinced me that you're either a bad player or a dumb mafia, and I don't like either, so unless you start answer when people question you stuff and vote properly I won't change my mind.

EDIT- Forgot to say this is aimed just to mario, therepublic's post is there just for reference

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
dsister44 said:
dsister44 said:
Final-Fan said:
@ dsister (1)
"My obsession with that?"
-- I assume you meant "what". And I thought it was pretty obvious considering the question YOU ASKED that I just answered, that you went on and on and on about asking everyone in sight, not just TOS.

"Ok. Since you didn't answer I'm going to guess that it was the asking Trucks when I was the most suspicious."
-- Not exactly; as I said, it's not about you asking TOS when you were most suspicious, but you obsessing over getting everyone to tell you EXACTLY when you went from "weird" to "crazy".

"I'm going to try and make this post as clear as I can possibly make it. I was asking to see if people still thought I was being weird. I know I asked in a strange manner, but this is all a simple misunderstanding."
-- "Do people think I'm still being weird?" is a totally different question from 'When did people think I escalated from weirdness to craziness?' I suppose you asked both, but I was clearly responding to the latter.

Frankly, this is just as bad as your psychotic about-face towards SM128 IMO.

@ How was I obsessing? IIRC I asked everyone "When exactly did I go from weird to crazy?" once... I guess we have different uses for the word "obsessive" 

Infact I looked back and the only time I ever even mentioned that was
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3386693&page=44&postnum=4

Look, I don't know you have amnesia or what, but this is completely false. 
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3386439&page=9&postnum=22
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3386658&page=9&postnum=32
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3386693&page=9&postnum=34
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3386779&page=9&postnum=37 (I assumed that "waiting to hear from vetteman" was regarding this question about being weird/crazy, but maybe I was wrong)

Possibly I exaggerated with "obsession", but I probably have a lower theshold for when I think someone is unreasonably fixated when I think their fixation is as silly as I think yours was.  VERY SILLY. 

All I have to say is, either you're EXTREMELY lucky you have a role the Hand can confirm for us (because otherwise you would be totally dead) ...
or you're completely lying to buy yourself an extra day of life, and we're going to kill you a lot.  First, of course, we lynch you.  Then someone's probably going to cut off your head.  Someone else will stab the body a bunch of times.  At some point you'll probably get run over or otherwise crushed.  And for myself, I'm going to chop you up into tiny little pieces small enough to vacuum up.  I guess I'll need a wet-vac. 

ok, I think you are just getting desperate now. 

Lets look at post 1

I'm trying to work on the crazy thing...

Would you say I was acting crazier

two days ago

yesterday

today

?

A simple question.

Trucks answers "today" in the mafia game. I really wanted to know about the day in real life. so I ask

I meant real life days.

Was I more crazy

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

?

Trucks asks me to explain my point. What did you want me to do at this point? Not answer him?!?

And then the fourth post was also when someone asked me to explain myself. How is me responding to someone pushing the issue?!?

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3386779&page=9&postnum=37

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how exactly is it an obsession? Me asking one question and then me explaining it to people.

And then there is this

...that you went on and on and on about asking everyone in sight, not just TOS.

Where did I ask everyone in sight? You mean the people that quoted me and asked me questions?

Falcon095 said:

First, when did you vote for me for lurking? The first one or the second? The first one wouldn't make sense since the first day had just began and I was actually posting at the beginning, the second would be kind of odd since, well.. If you didn't vote for me when I was lurking then it doesn't make sense to vote for me when I had just posted and the fact that you voted for FF should reinforce that, the only logical thing that comes to my mind is that you were suspicious of me and FF and said "mmm I will vote for FF and if falcon's post is good I'll keep my vote if not I'll change the vote to him", but I think that's lame and dumb because if that were the case you should've either waited for me to post to vote or vote for me in the first place.

A hunch is not a reason to vote, either you have a (real) reason to vote AND state it or you don't vote, that's the way it should be, you aren't supposed to go and give voted like people gives FoS or suspicious comments.

Yes we all know that your vote on Nikells was wrong and no all your votes were not reasonable. Your first vote to me didnt make sense, your vote to Nikells was worse, your vote for FF was a "hunch" which isn't a reason to vote and if your vote to Nikells tells you something is that you shouldnt lynched to your "hunches", the second vote to me didnt make sense in the sutiation you did, heck! it could be a argued that your vote for dsister didnt make sense either because it looked more like a revenge vote than anything.

And I won't even comment about the last part of your second post because I already made 2 posts explaining that and saying all your mistakes and all I got was a "Hehe cool falcon's back" from the first one and nothing at all from the second one, so I shouldnt have made this post I should've just voted for you.

So I'm tired of all your lack or attention and lame votes

vote:supermario

So far you have just convinced me that you're either a bad player or a dumb mafia, and I don't like either, so unless you start answer when people question you stuff and vote properly I won't change my mind.

EDIT- Forgot to say this is aimed just to mario, therepublic's post is there just for reference

Both really. You are a know lurker almost every game you play. And 2 posts the first 3 pages is posting in the beginning? lol I already said that I wanted to wait until you posted to see what you thought before I voted for you, and I did, you said nothing but a sumamry of the game.So, I voted for you.

I can vote how I chose to vote. Don't tell me how to play the game.....

All my votes made sense to me. All should have made sense to you too. Most were explained why I chose to vote for them. Maybe not Nikells as much.

I've payed attention this whole game. Have you? Thanks for calling my votes lame.

I am neither of those, I can guarantee you that. I've answered every question someone has asked that I know of. Feel free to post one I missed and I'll answer it. You can't tell me how to vote..... I think I'm doing it the proper way.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Sorry guys but tommorow I have a field trip (which is going to kick ass) So I won't be participating (for tommorow).

My vote still stands though.

I'll be popping on and off here for a bit but I'm more following the results of the UK general election tonight with my family.

Yes dsister's proposition is interesting but I really find it hard to accept that someone with investigative abilities would draw so much attention to themselves like he has today - although if what he says is true about a mod notification then I guess he could be comfortable with that bailing him out of trouble, but there's so much mystery about his ability (I can only think that some assembly is required like Falcon/Republic's role last game, or that his is a nightaction that then triggers some event during the following day) that it makes me uneasy trusting him. And that's on top of all the bizarreness today, and I don't like that he seems to be alternatively accepting the strangeness of his behaviour, then trying to down-play it, and then acting strange again.

Another reservation I have is that he's given a lot of hints about his ability - and it's occured to me that he may have said enough to get j0 to nullify them. Although this might not happen, it could be an excuse he would use if he's lying about his role and he has nothing to show us tomorrow.

And also, he's pretty much made himself a delicious ball of scrumptiousness for the scum that are amongst us by suggesting his ability to us all and his intentions tonight and drawing so much attention to himself - if, of course, he isn't scum himself.

And I feel like a paranoid tin-hat wearing conspiracy freak with all this rambling, but this really is quite a dubious scenario we've been landed in.

I'm not quite ready to vote yet, as I want to look at this all more carefully tomorrow, but it's between dsister and supermario for me - Falcon has partially redeemed himself by his recent activity and making some decent observations.

Around the Network

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=JEEP%27s_Tells_for_Finding_the_Cop

As doctor

* Look for an early voter who never changes vote.

You guys should go to mafiascum.net more often. Remind you of anyone?

Vote Count  (Day 3)

dsister44: Vetteman94 (L-5)
supermario128: SuperAdrianK, Falcon095 (L-4)

Not Voting:  dsister44, Final-Fan, KingFate, SciFiBoy,
supermario128, theRepublic, TruckOSaurus,
trangentspree

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Vote Spread (Day 3)

dsister44:     Final-Fan > supermario128 >
trangentspree:
KingFate:
supermario128: Final-Fan > dsister44 > Falcon095 >
SciFiBoy:
Vetteman94: dsister44
TruckOSaurus:  Falcon095 > dsister44 >
SuperAdriank: Falcon095 > supermario128
theRepublic:   dsister44 >
Falcon095: supermario128
Final-Fan:     Falcon095 > > dsister44 >

jo hosting a game? ... things sure have changed around here.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

dsister44 said:
Final-Fan said:
dsister44 said:
Infact I looked back and the only time I ever even mentioned that was
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3386693&page=44&postnum=4

Look, I don't know you have amnesia or what, but this is completely false. 
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3386439&page=9&postnum=22
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3386658&page=9&postnum=32
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3386779&page=9&postnum=37 (I assumed that "waiting to hear from vetteman" was regarding this question about being weird/crazy, but maybe I was wrong)

'Yeah, it was more than one post but blah blah blah'

You said you only made one post on the subject.  You made three or four.  That was the essence of my post.  I win. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

trangentspree said:
I'll be popping on and off here for a bit but I'm more following the results of the UK general election tonight with my family.

Yes dsister's proposition is interesting but I really find it hard to accept that someone with investigative abilities would draw so much attention to themselves like he has today - although if what he says is true about a mod notification then I guess he could be comfortable with that bailing him out of trouble, but there's so much mystery about his ability (I can only think that some assembly is required like Falcon/Republic's role last game, or that his is a nightaction that then triggers some event during the following day) that it makes me uneasy trusting him. And that's on top of all the bizarreness today, and I don't like that he seems to be alternatively accepting the strangeness of his behaviour, then trying to down-play it, and then acting strange again.

Another reservation I have is that he's given a lot of hints about his ability - and it's occured to me that he may have said enough to get j0 to nullify them. Although this might not happen, it could be an excuse he would use if he's lying about his role and he has nothing to show us tomorrow.

And also, he's pretty much made himself a delicious ball of scrumptiousness for the scum that are amongst us by suggesting his ability to us all and his intentions tonight and drawing so much attention to himself - if, of course, he isn't scum himself.

And I feel like a paranoid tin-hat wearing conspiracy freak with all this rambling, but this really is quite a dubious scenario we've been landed in.

I'm not quite ready to vote yet, as I want to look at this all more carefully tomorrow, but it's between dsister and supermario for me - Falcon has partially redeemed himself by his recent activity and making some decent observations.

Well, trangent's weighed in now, but I'm still unsatisfied.  He talks a lot about dsister being weird and suspicious (which is true), and finishes by saying he's considering voting him, but without ever coming up with an objection to the current plan of waiting till tomorrow to see if he can prove his innocence.  And he says that dsister's painted a big target on himself, which is also true, but wouldn't that be another reason to NOT lynch?  Let the mafia do it for us? 

FoS trangentspree

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!