By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

dsister44 said:
Falcon095 said:

Why exactly do you want to know the day? Do you want to know how crazy you can be without being suspicious or what? Just quit the crazy attituted in general.

It's more of. "Hey, dsister is almost sane today"

@bolded: If I just stop talking then I am just dooming myself. I know how these forums work.

also waiting to hear from vetteman...

And you don't need to know the day you have been the craziest in order to make people say that, just stop being weird

@bolded: I didn't tell you to stop talking I told you to quit that attited which is way different

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

Looks like Falcon has come back... for now. So I feel OK with unvoting him. Dsis seems to be acting normal again. (somewhat). And my suspicion for FF has went down. So now I'm a little stuck as to what to do. So...

Unvote

And Falcon, the only reason I mentioned you was because you were at the top of my suspicion list. And I don't see how my post was funny. Your posts are funnier than mine.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Falcon095 said:
Final-Fan said:
So you're saying SM128 doesn't know you didn't have a good reason to be gone ...
What reason WAS it?

That's aimed to me right?

Yeah ... but you know, you could have taken the initiative and just answered anyway. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

dsister44 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I don't see what you're getting at dsister44? What does it matter which day you were the craziest? To me it's the sum of your questionable actions that put you in this position.

Like I said

I'm trying to work on the crazy thing...

Would you say I am getting more,less, or staying the same amount of crazy?
And one last question(For everyone), where did I go from being wierd to being crazy?
Edit: Changed "less" to "last"

Well, it's not like I kept track of your exact level of eccentricity, but you were definitely crazy IMO once you voted SM128. 

And by the way, congrats.  Your obsession with this has made me realize you weren't done being crazy after all.  This is just too much -- I'm done with you. 

Vote dsister44 and let the chips fall where they may. 

If you have any information the town should know, now's the time. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Final-Fan said:

Well, it's not like I kept track of your exact level of eccentricity, but you were definitely crazy IMO once you voted SM128. 

And by the way, congrats.  Your obsession with this has made me realize you weren't done being crazy after all.  This is just too much -- I'm done with you. 

Vote dsister44 and let the chips fall where they may. 

If you have any information the town should know, now's the time. 

My obsession with that?

Around the Network

Ok. Since you didn't answer I'm going to guess that it was the asking Trucks when I was the most suspicious.

I'm going to try and make this post as clear as I can possibly make it. I was asking to see if people still thought I was being weird. I know I asked in a strange manner, but this is all a simple misunderstanding.

Also. I'm going to bed soon I'll post up my thoughts on everyone in the morning.

supermario128 said:
 And my suspicion for FF has went down.

And Falcon, the only reason I mentioned you was because you were at the top of my suspicion list. And I don't see how my post was funny. Your posts are funnier than mine.

What has dsister done to make you suspect less of him?

Well, after looking at so many post with my name it's obvious that I was in the top of one of your lists

I'm sure that if you were the one reading the mistakes rather than doing them you would be laughing too

Now tell me.. How are my posts funnier

Final-Fan said:
Falcon095 said:
Final-Fan said:
So you're saying SM128 doesn't know you didn't have a good reason to be gone ...
What reason WAS it?

That's aimed to me right?

Yeah ... but you know, you could have taken the initiative and just answered anyway. 

Yeah, but I would've one post less

Anyways, I said that it took me that long to post properly because I had both technical and personal problems, about the technical.. let's say that it's more difficult to make long post in this computer than in the one I was on the other games, so I had a lot of problems having like 20 tabs opened which ended up resulting in deleted posts and wrong links. Now about the personal, well I may answer but I'm not sure if you rally care about my private life

dsister44 said:

Also. I'm going to bed soon I'll post up my thoughts on everyone in the morning.

I'll wait to see that post to see if I vote for you because to be honest I'm done with your weirdness too.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

ok, where I was going to go back and get some links, but I saw a lot of interesting stuff and think it will be a good idea for some of you to go back and read the posts .

My main suspect is therepublic. He was heavily pushing a lynch on day 1. He did this a couple games ago and he flipped scum then. Also the only person that questioned him on day one ended up dead(Nikells). Add in his useless posts today. He just seems really scummy

I also saw a couple posts where SAK was siding with him.

I know this post was really lackluster, and I'll probably regret posting it when I wake up tomorrow, but meh

PS: If you guys let me live today I can prove that therepublic is guilty :D

EBWOP:

With my ability. I can proof beyond a shadow of a doubt if he is innocent or not. (and no I'm not the cop )

@ dsister (1)
"My obsession with that?"
-- I assume you meant "what". And I thought it was pretty obvious considering the question YOU ASKED that I just answered, that you went on and on and on about asking everyone in sight, not just TOS.

"Ok. Since you didn't answer I'm going to guess that it was the asking Trucks when I was the most suspicious."
-- Not exactly; as I said, it's not about you asking TOS when you were most suspicious, but you obsessing over getting everyone to tell you EXACTLY when you went from "weird" to "crazy".

"I'm going to try and make this post as clear as I can possibly make it. I was asking to see if people still thought I was being weird. I know I asked in a strange manner, but this is all a simple misunderstanding."
-- "Do people think I'm still being weird?" is a totally different question from 'When did people think I escalated from weirdness to craziness?' I suppose you asked both, but I was clearly responding to the latter.

Frankly, this is just as bad as your psychotic about-face towards SM128 IMO.