By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Vote Count  (Day 3)

dsister44: theRepublic, Vetteman94 (L-4)
Falcon095: supermario128 (L-5)
supermario128: SuperAdrianK (L-5)

Not Voting:  dsister44, Falcon095, Final-Fan, KingFate,
SciFiBoy, TruckOSaurus, trangentspree

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Vote Spread (Day 3)

dsister44:     Final-Fan > supermario128 >
trangentspree:
KingFate:
supermario128: Final-Fan > dsister44 > Falcon095
SciFiBoy:
Vetteman94: dsister44
TruckOSaurus:  Falcon095 >
SuperAdriank: Falcon095 > supermario128
theRepublic:   dsister44
Falcon095:
Final-Fan:     Falcon095 >

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Your "crazy" definately picked up today right after you put your whole trust in SM128 for no apparent reason.

I meant real life days.

Was I more crazy

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

?

I don't see what you're getting at dsister44? What does it matter which day you were the craziest? To me it's the sum of your questionable actions that put you in this position.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
I don't see what you're getting at dsister44? What does it matter which day you were the craziest? To me it's the sum of your questionable actions that put you in this position.

Like I said

I'm trying to work on the crazy thing...

Would you say I am getting more,less, or staying the same amount of crazy?

And one last question(For everyone), where did I go from being wierd to being crazy?

Edit: Changed "less" to "last"

dsister44 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Like I said

And one last question(For everyone), where did I go from being wierd to being crazy?

I don't care how crazy you are, because to me that doesn't matter. Past games tend to show that crazy people were innocent.

Though I think you got less crazy today, yesterday you were insane lol .

Around the Network
dsister44 said:

Like I said

Why exactly do you want to know the day? Do you want to know how crazy you can be without being suspicious or what? Just quit the crazy attituted in general.

SuperAdrianK said:

I don't care how crazy you are, because to me that doesn't matter. Past games tend to show that crazy people were innocent.

Though I think you got less crazy today, yesterday you were insane lol .

You should go and read the games in which Hatmoza has played. You should learn 2 things reading those games

1- Don't believe a roleclaim so easily

2- Crazy people tend to be scum

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:

Why exactly do you want to know the day? Do you want to know how crazy you can be without being suspicious or what? Just quit the crazy attituted in general.

It's more of. "Hey, dsister is almost sane today"

@bolded: If I just stop talking then I am just dooming myself. I know how these forums work.

also waiting to hear from vetteman...

dsister44 said:
Falcon095 said:

It's more of. "Hey, dsister is almost sane today"

@bolded: If I just stop talking then I am just dooming myself. I know how these forums work.

also waiting to hear from vetteman...

Why,  I am not unvoting you,  I believe you are scum.  Plain and simple,  your acting cmpletely crazy was enough for me to decide that,  you are only trying to iron things out now to save your ass,  but I dont buy it.

Vetteman94 said:

Why,  I am not unvoting you,  I believe you are scum.  Plain and simple,  your acting cmpletely crazy was enough for me to decide that,  you are only trying to iron things out now to save your ass,  but I dont buy it.

Because I wanted to ask you a question. Calm down... >.>

I was going to ask what you thought of Mario's randomness while voting.

dsister44 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Because I wanted to ask you a question. Calm down... >.>

I was going to ask what you thought of Mario's randomness while voting.

Well he is my other main suspect, his voting patterns are quite eratic