By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Falcon095 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

unvote:falcon

I believe in dsister's roleclaim. 

Wait a second.. When did dsister roleclaim?

I didn't roleclaim perse. I just left a very vague clue "Ninja and bikinis"

See if you can figure it out :D

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Two quick points:

- dsister44 is acting beyond weird, I would be tempted to say he's acting so weird he couldn't possibly be scum but it's that kind of thinking that screwed me over last time around. Right now, I'm not convinced he's scum but I'm not rulling it out either.

- About Falcon, yes he posted and no I'm not removing my vote on him just yet. At this point, he's just doing Step 2 of the lurker tactic: "Post when people start complaining about your absence"

I'm trying to work on the crazy thing...

Would you say I was acting crazier

two days ago

yesterday

today

?

Falcon095 said:

@ Well he did mention the reason of why he's still voting you and with your attituted you can't blame him.

If he thinks I am scummy I can see why, and I would see if I can do anything to ease his suspiciouns. If he is voting for me because I was acting crazy(Which I would deserve) then I would just let it be. Since there isn't anything I could do about it. @ he said he doesn't find my play style consistent with that of the town. @ He says that He doesn't find me scummy.

So basically his entire post was useless and failed to answer my original question which was

Do you find me scummy? Or is it that I was just acting weird

And the response I gave was me getting annoyed and giving up on therepublic

Hum.

I wanted to write a longer post but I'm honestly finding it difficult to judge what's going on in all this mess.

How come there is such a stink surrounding you dsister about wanting to follow the cop when on the first day you posted(1 & 2) about hating the follow-the-cop strategy?

In the 3 games I have been with you in, I have never seen you act so strangley. And I'm not sure I can see any method to the madness. It might not be an absolute indicator that you are scum, but it has increasingly put you at the centre of the town's attention and I just don't know why you would want to do that. You're really not a bad player so I'm surprised you let this happen to you. And I don't really like it either - because we saw the success for the town of lynching the last attention whore. I don't see any sound justification for the votes you cast either.

Falcon is actually active - but that doesn't negate the fact he's barely participated across the two previous game-related days. You pretty much just chipped in to get Stefl lynched Day 2 and then never posted again.

I don't like how Mario keeps voting with what his "feelings" tell him and not his judgement. You seem to be chucking that vote of yours around quite a lot so there doesn't seem to be anything special about these "feelings" of yours.

I'm unsure.

KingFate + SciFiBoy

What are you guys thinking right now?

dsister44 said:
Falcon095 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

unvote:falcon

I believe in dsister's roleclaim. 

Wait a second.. When did dsister roleclaim?

I didn't roleclaim perse. I just left a very vague clue "Ninja and bikinis"

See if you can figure it out :D

Oh yeah I completely forgot about that, I don't see how your role would make you act crazy so I won't believe you until you say more.

dsister44 said:
Falcon095 said:

@ Well he did mention the reason of why he's still voting you and with your attituted you can't blame him.

If he thinks I am scummy I can see why, and I would see if I can do anything to ease his suspiciouns. If he is voting for me because I was acting crazy(Which I would deserve) then I would just let it be. Since there isn't anything I could do about it. @ he said he doesn't find my play style consistent with that of the town. @ He says that He doesn't find me scummy.

So basically his entire post was useless and failed to answer my original question which was

Do you find me scummy? Or is it that I was just acting weird

And the response I gave was me getting annoyed and giving up on therepublic

Considering how you have been acting I dont think you're in a situation in which you can get annoyed with people actions

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network
trangentspree said:

Hum.

I wanted to write a longer post but I'm honestly finding it difficult to judge what's going on in all this mess.

How come there is such a stink surrounding you dsister about wanting to follow the cop when on the first day you posted(1 & 2) about hating the follow-the-cop strategy?

In the 3 games I have been with you in, I have never seen you act so strangley. And I'm not sure I can see any method to the madness. It might not be an absolute indicator that you are scum, but it has increasingly put you at the centre of the town's attention and I just don't know why you would want to do that. You're really not a bad player so I'm surprised you let this happen to you. And I don't really like it either - because we saw the success for the town of lynching the last attention whore. I don't see any sound justification for the votes you cast either.

Falcon is actually active - but that doesn't negate the fact he's barely participated across the two previous game-related days. You pretty much just chipped in to get Stefl lynched Day 2 and then never posted again.

I don't like how Mario keeps voting with what his "feelings" tell him and not his judgement. You seem to be chucking that vote of yours around quite a lot so there doesn't seem to be anything special about these "feelings" of yours.

I'm unsure.

KingFate + SciFiBoy

What are you guys thinking right now?

well, I questioned dsisters actions throughout yesterday, I still think his vote's were odd.

as for Mario, he revenge voted dsister, which seemed like an over-reaction to me

I have no other strong suspects, though im not quite ready to vote for either of them yet

*p.s - im online erractically because im busy with college and college work*

trangentspree said:

You're right about that but to be honest part of my big post was gonna include a case of why we should've lynch stef and he got lynched anyway so I don't think my position in that topic matters anymore

EDIT- I edited the structure of the coloured parts so it would make sense

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:

1.Oh yeah I completely forgot about that, I don't see how your role would make you act crazy so I won't believe you until you say more.

2. Considering how you have been acting I dont think you're in a situation in which you can get annoyed with people actions

1. The acting crazy was me. It had nothing to do with my role

2. Well me getting annoyed is kind of what got me into this mess

• therepublic's "strange" post
  • Mario's "I didn't investigate FF" post
  • therepublic's "I'm not going to actually answer your question" post

Maybe I should stop getting annoyed :D

Edit: >.> Not sure about the formatting. It looks normal in edit mode, but not out

dsister44 said:
Falcon095 said:

1.Oh yeah I completely forgot about that, I don't see how your role would make you act crazy so I won't believe you until you say more.

2. Considering how you have been acting I dont think you're in a situation in which you can get annoyed with people actions

1. The acting crazy was me. It had nothing to do with my role

2. Well me getting annoyed is kind of what got me into this mess

• therepublic's "strange" post
  • Mario's "I didn't investigate FF" post
  • therepublic's "I'm not going to actually answer your question" post

Maybe I should stop getting annoyed :D

Edit: >.> Not sure about the formatting. It looks normal in edit mode, but not out

1- Exactly, that's why I dont have a reason to believe you

2- I would say that it's your fault rather what other have said so, yeah.. You should stop getting annoyed.

dsister44 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Two quick points:

- dsister44 is acting beyond weird, I would be tempted to say he's acting so weird he couldn't possibly be scum but it's that kind of thinking that screwed me over last time around. Right now, I'm not convinced he's scum but I'm not rulling it out either.

- About Falcon, yes he posted and no I'm not removing my vote on him just yet. At this point, he's just doing Step 2 of the lurker tactic: "Post when people start complaining about your absence"

I'm trying to work on the crazy thing...

Would you say I was acting crazier

two days ago

yesterday

today

?

Your "crazy" definately picked up today right after you put your whole trust in SM128 for no apparent reason.

Signature goes here!