By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

theRepublic said:
dsister44 said:

What was he wrong about Nikells about? IIRC he didn't suspect him on day 1...

Not paying attention?

Supermario voted for Nikells.  Not Day One, Day Two.  This is Day Three.

No, I'm paying attention. Just had a brain lapse. I saw "Nikells" and my brain thought "Steffl". My mistake. I apologize

Around the Network

Two quick points:

- dsister44 is acting beyond weird, I would be tempted to say he's acting so weird he couldn't possibly be scum but it's that kind of thinking that screwed me over last time around. Right now, I'm not convinced he's scum but I'm not rulling it out either.

- About Falcon, yes he posted and no I'm not removing my vote on him just yet. At this point, he's just doing Step 2 of the lurker tactic: "Post when people start complaining about your absence"

Signature goes here!

dsister44 said:

@ Fair enough. But check out my playing in the second Death Note game. I was much crazier then.And I was a townie, and last game I was sanest of everyone...

@ Translation: I don't think you are scum but I am voting you anyways...

@ Even if you were crazier in the death note game that doesn't mean that acting crazy is a good thing, no matter what anybody thinks about it acting crazy is bad for the town (if you are towny, that is) because you confuse us and make us pay too much attention on you when we would be paying that attention to something else

@ Well he did mention the reason of why he's still voting you and with your attituted you can't blame him.

trangentspree said:

(And the irony of complaining about Falcon's absenteeism and then being absent myself doesn't escape me >_>)

HA! That's what happen when you mess with me

supermario128 said:
Falcon095 said:

Mario:

First he voted for me stating that I needed to post more even when he hadnt post that much either and there were people who hadnt post at all then he voted for nikells without a good reason other than misunderstand him and said that he had a feeling that stef was towny but didnt do anything to help him. In the next day he immediatly voted for FF without a good reason (again)

And he named me in like 90% of his posts, I feel special

1- I had a good reason for not posting.... Unlike you.

2- Also, I only mentioned that you didn't post, even though you promised you would make a big post tomorrow....almost 3 days ago now? Everyone else has mentioned you too, not just me.

3- So, your "big post" turns out to be just a summary of what happened a while ago. Not even your opinion on anything?

4- Vote: Falcon

5- Unless something else happens to change my mind.

lol, your post made me laugh

1- First of all If paid attention you could see that I didn't even mention when you couldnt post because of your ISP problems, I mentioned that you hadnt posted that much either when you voted for me stating that I needed to post more, by that time all that you had posted was this, this, this and that.. quite lame to vote somebody for the reason stated above don't you think? And even if I had mentioned that you missed like 4 pages because of your ISP problem, how exactly do you know that I didn't have a good reason to post? Are you spying me or something that you know the reason I didn't post?

2- If you count every post in which you have said my name or has something to do with me there several post like... this, this, this, this, this, this, this, and that quite many don't you think

3- I think when I said that I would make a bigger post everybody assumed that I would make huge wall of text lol In my defense I was planning to do one like in the other game but I had so many problems that I got annoyed and did the one I posted. And you're wrong, I did added stuff to the post specially in your part. And even If I hadn't, I don't see how is that different from your typical post in which you either just agree and say the same of somebody or just vote for whatever reason you think

4- Care to say the reason? Or is it yet another nonsense vote? Dont you think you have made enough of these votes?

5- Can you at least tell us what exactly makes your mind "change"? All I have seen are gut feelings.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

TruckOSaurus said:
Two quick points:

1- dsister44 is acting beyond weird, I would be tempted to say he's acting so weird he couldn't possibly be scum but it's that kind of thinking that screwed me over last time around. Right now, I'm not convinced he's scum but I'm not rulling it out either.

2- About Falcon, yes he posted and no I'm not removing my vote on him just yet. At this point, he's just doing Step 2 of the lurker tactic: "Post when people start complaining about your absence"

1- Indeed, that's the reason I'm not willing to give him a chance like I did last game

2- What can I say? I have a good timing

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Yes he's back (for good I hope)!

Unvote Falcon

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

unvote:falcon

I believe in dsister's roleclaim. 

mario is changing his vote alot, and that seems pretty scummy to me. It's like he is voting for the one most likely to get lynch that are innocent.

vote: Mario

Sorry, I don't like to be offensive, but I've gots to spread my opinion to the brawlers.

So you're saying SM128 doesn't know you didn't have a good reason to be gone ...

What reason WAS it?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
So you're saying SM128 doesn't know you didn't have a good reason to be gone ...

What reason WAS it?

That's aimed to me right?

SuperAdrianK said:

Wait a second.. When did dsister roleclaim?

Falcon095 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

Wait a second.. When did dsister roleclaim?

http://vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3384202&page=35&postnum=6

If you don't know who this is, is Zelda/Sheik basically(I think!). I think his powers are protecting himself one night and investigating in the other night.

This is just speculation though.