By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

supermario128 said:
I think I explained why I voted for FF a long time ago. I told you he seemed off to me the other day. It was a gut feeling. I never claimed to be the cop or anything like that. And if you are going to get angry at me for you not paying attention then...

Unvote

Vote: Dsister

So a revenge vote?

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Well after re-reading the thread I was actually agreeing with dsisters decision to back SM128 on the vote for Final-Fan, as he was a little iffy from the second day comments he made.  

But after dsister switched his vote to the person he was backing all the way, thats a little ridiculous.  What happened to that leap of faith, that you not once but twice referenced to people after they were questioning your vote and how you were backing SM128.

Vote: dsister44

I took a leap of faith in guessing that Mario was the cop. But when he says something like this 

I'll stop all this arguing right now.... You CAN trust me, but me voting for FF was just a strong feeling I had. Maybe Dsis feels the same way about him, that's no reason to vote for him.

It obviously means that he isn't the cop, and my trust in him was unfounded.  And that's what happened to my leap of faith 

im not sure how you can say it "obviously means he isnt the cop", unless youre taking another leap here...all that means is that he doesnt know Final Fans role/alignment, he just had a hunch...he could still have that and make a vote based on it, even if he was the cop...

vote: falcon

He needs to post his wall of text, and maybe the votes placed on him would speed up. If he does, I might change my vote to dsister, depending on the context of his huge post.

Guess just because dsister was acting strange, is not a reason to lynch him. I don't think lynching him would be the best course of action. Mario, do you have any reasons behind lynching dsister?

PSN ID: KingFate_

SciFiBoy said:

im not sure how you can say it "obviously means he isnt the cop", unless youre taking another leap here...all that means is that he doesnt know Final Fans role/alignment, he just had a hunch...he could still have that and make a vote based on it, even if he was the cop...

ok, yeah, I worded that wrong. I meant "it obviously means he didn't have the knowledge a cop would have on person". More or less

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
SciFiBoy said:

ok, yeah, I worded that wrong. I meant "it obviously means he didn't have the knowledge a cop would have on person". More or less

sure, but all that proves is that if he is the cop he didnt investigate Final Fan, its certainly not a good reason to vote for him.

that said his vote for you does seem somewhat reactionary too.

dsister44 said:
SciFiBoy said:

Which is why I originally followed him I might add.

KingFate said:

Guess just because dsister was acting strange, is not a reason to lynch him. I don't think lynching him would be the best course of action. Mario, do you have any reasons behind lynching dsister?

He's acting crazy right now which isn't going to help us and I'm just repaying him the favor because he voted for me.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
KingFate said:

He's acting crazy right now which isn't going to help us and I'm just repaying him the favor because he voted for me.

If you are voting just for revenge, that is being just as useless as you claim he is being.

PSN ID: KingFate_

KingFate said:
supermario128 said:
KingFate said:

If you are voting just for revenge, that is being just as useless as you claim he is being.

Did you just ignore my first and more important point on purpose?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089