By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

I'll stop all this arguing right now.... You CAN trust me, but me voting for FF was just a strong feeling I had. Maybe Dsis feels the same way about him, that's no reason to vote for him.

And voting for Falcon or another lurker might be a bad idea, we might lynch a valuable asset to the town. But I agree with the fact that if they don't talk they aren't much help anyway. >_

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

unvote: Final-Fan

Vote: Supermario

If you had explained your vote you could have saved the town a lot of trouble in the first place(although it was caused by me, sorta..)

dsister44 said:

If you had explained your vote you could have saved the town a lot of trouble in the first place(although it was caused by me, sorta..)

I can understand why you would now withdraw your vote for Final Fan, but switching it so quickly to Supermario seems very odd, almost paniced?

SciFiBoy said:
dsister44 said:

I can understand why you would now withdraw your vote for Final Fan, but switching it so quickly to Supermario seems very odd, almost paniced?

How is it panicked?

Wow these last few days of posts have got my head spinning, its tough to keep up. I am going to try an re-read the thread and post my thoughts.

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
SciFiBoy said:
dsister44 said:

How is it panicked?

you went from backing his vote all the way with no real reason to do so, then suddenly changed your mind straight onto voting for him, idk, maybe paniced is the wrong word, but its certainly an unusual decision to make imo.

Well after re-reading the thread I was actually agreeing with dsisters decision to back SM128 on the vote for Final-Fan, as he was a little iffy from the second day comments he made.  

But after dsister switched his vote to the person he was backing all the way, thats a little ridiculous.  What happened to that leap of faith, that you not once but twice referenced to people after they were questioning your vote and how you were backing SM128.

Vote: dsister44

SciFiBoy said:
dsister44 said:

How is it panicked?

you went from backing his vote all the way with no real reason to do so, then suddenly changed your mind straight onto voting for him, idk, maybe paniced is the wrong word, but its certainly an unusual decision to make imo.

If he had explained his posts to begin with we could have avoided a lot of confusion. He inadvertantly derailed this thread into chaos. He also isn't scum hunting or helping the town.

I think I explained why I voted for FF a long time ago. I told you he seemed off to me the other day. It was a gut feeling. I never claimed to be the cop or anything like that. And if you are going to get angry at me for you not paying attention then...

Unvote

Vote: Dsister

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Vetteman94 said:

Well after re-reading the thread I was actually agreeing with dsisters decision to back SM128 on the vote for Final-Fan, as he was a little iffy from the second day comments he made.  

But after dsister switched his vote to the person he was backing all the way, thats a little ridiculous.  What happened to that leap of faith, that you not once but twice referenced to people after they were questioning your vote and how you were backing SM128.

Vote: dsister44

I took a leap of faith in guessing that Mario was the cop. But when he says something like this 

I'll stop all this arguing right now.... You CAN trust me, but me voting for FF was just a strong feeling I had. Maybe Dsis feels the same way about him, that's no reason to vote for him.

It obviously means that he isn't the cop, and my trust in him was unfounded.  And that's what happened to my leap of faith