By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

On a completely different note, I've thought of a way to most likely end the game in favor of the town at basically no risk to the town.

1. Roleclaiming turns you into a vanilla townie. There is no indication this isn't true of mafia.
2. False roleclaims have no effect.

3. If everyone were to roleclaim as mafia, then the mafia will be turned into townies and nothing bad will happen to the town roles for falsely roleclaiming. So if nothing else process of elimination would expose the mafia.
4. If there is an SK, he would remain an SK (at least until the next day when we might be able to pull the same stunt) but he would be practically hopelessly outnumbered.

Now, this is kind of a cheap trick. I liked my other idea since it was voluntary and it would be a funny way to do a super quick game, but now that the game has been going for a while, combined with the fact that it's forced exposure/conversion based on rules exploiting, I would prefer not to do this.

I'm only mentioning this because I had to share that I thought of a way to make it work.

[edit:  Underlined "forced".]

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Do you really think that will work?

More then likely they will just turn into vanilla mafia members

dsister44 said:
SciFiBoy said:
dsister44 said:

Well, right now we really don't have anything to go on. But my gut says listen to Mario... and last game my gut was screaming "Shoot Falcon!" so... yeah

Edit: Vote Final-Fan

so...your voting for him SOLEY because Mario did? or you have youre own reasons?

Until someone steps up to roleclaim cop*. I'm trusting Mario

*As in puts down clues that are more obvious. Not a full out roleclaim

Sorry but this post made me iffy, mostly the bolded. Though i wont vote for you just because of my strange senses.

I also would like vetta, tragent, kingfate, and fallcon to speak more please.

SuperAdrianK said:

I also would like vetta, tragent, kingfate, and fallcon to speak more please.

This.

And FF's plan is interesting. If Jo allows it then it means an almost certain win for the town. But, I doubt he will alow it, just like your other one.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Final-Fan said:
Well, my idea was that dsister had a role that made him agree with what people said. But I don't see much indication of that in previous days. It's possible that he was hit with an ability with that effect, but I doubt it.

More likely, IMO, he was just being weird -- agreeing with SM128's vague suspicion with no reason other than trusting SM128, agreeing with theRepublic who questioned that very act, and then agreeing with me when I said there was nothing for me to really defend against.

On the subject of people being weird/suspicious, unless I missed something Falcon still hasn't given us that big post.

1. Yeah you hit the nail right on the head with Mario :P

2. therepublic's post has actually made him rise near to the top of the suspects list. Seemed he was trying to push something without looking like he was to 

3. No. You couldn't defend yourself. You can't defend yourself against everything without looking desperate 

Around the Network
SuperAdrianK said:
dsister44 said:

Sorry but this post made me iffy, mostly the bolded. Though i wont vote for you just because of my strange senses.

What's wrong with it?

dsister44 said:
SuperAdrianK said:
dsister44 said:

What's wrong with it?

1. I don't think everyone is going to start voting for final fan right now.

2. This is stupid but it can be taken as if you want a cop to claim innocent on final fan, therefore, making him lose powers.

3.My strange feelings.

Hence why I didn't vote for you.

SuperAdrianK said:
dsister44 said:
SuperAdrianK said:
dsister44 said:

What's wrong with it?

2. This is stupid but it can be taken as if you want a cop to claim innocent on final fan, therefore, making him lose powers.

3.My strange feelings.

@ This has nothing to do with the post you quoted

@ Hence why I added

dsister44 said:
SuperAdrianK said:
dsister44 said:
SuperAdrianK said:
dsister44 said:

What's wrong with it?

3.My strange feelings.

@ This has nothing to do with the post you quoted

@ Hence why I added

The concern is we shouldn't do what happened in the last game. It's "let's vote for this person and keep it that way, unless the cops says otherwise" That seems kind of fishy.

Fos: dsister44

PSN ID: KingFate_

KingFate said:

The concern is we shouldn't do what happened in the last game. It's "let's vote for this person and keep it that way, unless the cops says otherwise" That seems kind of fishy.

Fos: dsister44

We didn't have a cop last game =P

We had a lie detector, no one believed him though and he was lynched