By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Okay...

Vote: unvote

or whatever...

but so far I don't think there is anyone suspicious... except for Falcon... He kind of is the only one who just voted for me without adding ANYthing... he just voted, okay he adds what other people said but its not like he says anything else... all the others said I should explain why I acted so weird or something else... but even then we should wait for tommorow when he posts more, like he said...

Around the Network

Shit. I'm getting this nasty feeling that Stefl might be a townie after all from his last few posts.
Is anyone else getting this vibe?

Stefl1504 said:

How can I help you?! I am prime suspect!!! I gonna get lynched no matter what!!! I just wanted to get things started on day one, but I did not have any reasons to do so except for wanting to start the whole thing. So there isn't anything to justify from my point of view, and since then nobody wanted to vote at someone I just thought I speed thing up and make it night, so goddamn, decide if you want my help or lynch me, but don't say you want both!!!

EDIT: And I have nothing against the people voting for me or anything, I just don't want people voting for me and then wanting my help, I don't feel like I am the part of a team so thats why I want to leave early this game, next one I will shut up for 30 days and watch and then make my first post...

Even if you are going down in flames, you still gotta try and help out the town. It looks fishy if you say people must pick one or the other.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Nikells said:

Shit. I'm getting this nasty feeling that Stefl might be a townie after all from his last few posts.
Is anyone else getting this vibe?

I've had that vibe from the start....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Thank you Stef. That's what I meant by continuing to participate.

I don't trust you now, but if you turn up innocent tomorrow, then we can believe that your impressions are [edit:  were] honest ones and take them into account.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

I don't trust you now, but if you turn up innocent tomorrow, then we can believe that your impressions are [edit:  were] honest ones and take them into account.

You talk of him as if its already been decided that he is getting lynched

Vetteman94 said:
Final-Fan said:

True, it's not a done deal.  But really, he's got like 5 votes on him vs. one for anyone else, and he's acted so crazy.  SM128 is a distant second IMO.  I'll be very surprised if this day doesn't end with Stef in a noose. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

I am quite sure my death will come rather sooner than later... if we count unbolded votes and normal ones I am at 6 votes now... if we don't count not bolded ones I am at 4...

Final-Fan said:
Vetteman94 said:
Final-Fan said:

True, it's not a done deal.  But really, he's got like 5 votes on him vs. one for anyone else, and he's acted so crazy.  SM128 is a distant second IMO.  I'll be very surprised if this day doesn't end with Stef in a noose. 

Are you comfortable with that outcome?  

Vetteman94 said:
Final-Fan said:
Vetteman94 said:

Are you comfortable with that outcome?  

Pretty much.  I mean, look at everything he's done.  The only thing to give me pause was his attempted self-immolation, but I've backed off people before who did that and they turned up scum.  He's thrown a huge monkey wrench in the day and I don't trust him to be any better tomorrow even if he's innocent. 

I wouldn't mind lynching SM128, I've got a feeling about him.  But even in my mind he's still second place, never mind how hard it woud be to switch targets.