By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Sorry for the delay, long short history.. I'm quite busy in the day and at night i have to share the PC with my sister.

I will go and say
vote: Stefl1504

Mainly because he have done weird things and just gave lame excuses

I dont have time to say more tomorrow I will make a bigger post tomorrow

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said
Aaah... it seems like a waste of time since nobody believes me... but remember the person that started the grudge against me... after my dead kill him...
Vote: Stefl1504

GODDAMMIT NO
This is the one thing players do that pisses me off the most. 

Even if you're giving up hope of escaping a lynch, you should still want your team to win.  Which means:  if you're innocent, you don't vote yourself, and you DO participate in scum-hunting.  And hell, if you're guilty then you act like you're innocent, unless for some reason you think ending the day quickly will help your team. 

(There are very few exceptions, like one time I think TOS did or wanted to vote himself for tactical reasons; but this "woe is me I give up *slits wrists*" bullshit just makes my blood boil.) 

At least tell us what's on your mind.  What suspicions do you have, other than "DURR someone is voting me so he must be a bad guy"?  Remember, if you're innocent you want the town to have as much information as possible, because having more information helps the town.  Of course, if you're guity then you might not want to risk inadvertently betraying your allies...

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

But seriously Stef I don't get you at all.

You say stuff like
"I can't justify any of my previous posts, because most of them are just unreasonable"
and
"if someone wants to lynch me he should do it..." <-- multiple times
but then you act like I'm a bad guy for leading a lynch on you when you could hardly be more suspicious if you tried.

I just don't get it. But I guess we'll all find out the truth tomorrow.

[edit:  everything from the "<--" on wasn't there the first time, I guess it thought it was a broken tag or something, but it was all there when I went into Edit mode.]

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Oh yeah, I forgot the html tags aren't working ... and WTF half of my second post isn't there.

Final-Fan said:
Stefl1504 said
Aaah... it seems like a waste of time since nobody believes me... but remember the person that started the grudge against me... after my dead kill him...

GODDAMMIT NO
This is the one thing players do that pisses me off the most. 

Even if you're giving up hope of escaping a lynch, you should still want your team to win.  Which means:  if you're innocent, you don't vote yourself, and you DO participate in scum-hunting.  And hell, if you're guilty then you act like you're innocent, unless for some reason you think ending the day quickly will help your team. 

(There are very few exceptions, like one time I think TOS did or wanted to vote himself for tactical reasons; but this "woe is me I give up *slits wrists*" bullshit just makes my blood boil.) 

At least tell us what's on your mind.  What suspicions do you have, other than "DURR someone is voting me so he must be a bad guy"?  Remember, if you're innocent you want the town to have as much information as possible, because having more information helps the town.  Of course, if you're guity then you might not want to risk inadvertently betraying your allies...

And don't forget, WoW said last game(?) that he would penalize who ever's team that did this. Now since this is M0j0's game then he may not be allowed to do anything, but if he can I don't want to risk a possible penalty or whatever. Unless of course he is mafia then he can vote for himself all he wants >.>

Around the Network
Falcon095 said:
Sorry for the delay, long short history.. I'm quite busy in the day and at night i have to share the PC with my sister.

I will go and say
vote: Stefl1504

Mainly because he have done weird things and just gave lame excuses

I dont have time to say more tomorrow I will make a bigger post tomorrow

I look forward to it.

Okay, sorry I haven't been posting much the last few days I'm having a busy week.

I'm gonna go ahead and:

Because of his random votes on day one, his weak defense today, how he totally gave up after a few votes were in on him.

The bottom line is that he could very well be scum and even if he's not, the way he plays things right now, he's not helping the town at all.

Signature goes here!

Stefl1504 said:

Well with an attitude like this I am glad you are on your way out, you dont seem to want to help us win the game.  Its a shame.

How can I help you?! I am prime suspect!!! I gonna get lynched no matter what!!! I just wanted to get things started on day one, but I did not have any reasons to do so except for wanting to start the whole thing. So there isn't anything to justify from my point of view, and since then nobody wanted to vote at someone I just thought I speed thing up and make it night, so goddamn, decide if you want my help or lynch me, but don't say you want both!!!

EDIT: And I have nothing against the people voting for me or anything, I just don't want people voting for me and then wanting my help, I don't feel like I am the part of a team so thats why I want to leave early this game, next one I will shut up for 30 days and watch and then make my first post...

Stefl1504 said:

How can I help you?! I am prime suspect!!! I gonna get lynched no matter what!!! I just wanted to get things started on day one, but I did not have any reasons to do so except for wanting to start the whole thing. So there isn't anything to justify from my point of view, and since then nobody wanted to vote at someone I just thought I speed thing up and make it night, so goddamn, decide if you want my help or lynch me, but don't say you want both!!!

EDIT: And I have nothing against the people voting for me or anything, I just don't want people voting for me and then wanting my help, I don't feel like I am the part of a team so thats why I want to leave early this game, next one I will shut up for 30 days and watch and then make my first post...

Its easy to help,  you go back an reread everything everyone has said and you look for holes or contradictions in their posts.  

Also,  we are only asking for both because if you are innocent then we want you to live, but not if you are going to roll over and die and refuse to help when we ask.  Trust me I know where you are coming from on this. 

All I am sayig is dont just roll over and die,  fight for your life and prove you want to play.