By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

@FF

Even if I did miss-read that I still think he is our best bet to be scum at this point. Unless we find something else out I'll keep my vote.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Well sorry for not posting in awhile, I no longer have the ability to post at work anymore so I can only do this a few hours a day but i will still try and participate.

I dont know why the focus kinda shifted to Nikells from Stefl1504. They way he was acting and constantly changing his story as to justify his votes, whether a noob or not, seems like he was nervous as to what to say. There is no need to act that way if you are a townie, honesty is your best friend in that situation and he has come out and given us multiple stories.

I think he is our best chance at hitting scum.

Vote: Stefl1504

supermario128 said:
@FF

Even if I did miss-read that I still think he is our best bet to be scum at this point. Unless we find something else out I'll keep my vote.

So because you misread the post that makes him the best bet for scum? o.O

dsister44 said:
supermario128 said:
@FF

No, DESPITE that.  I don't get why people are misunderstanding the most simple things, it makes me want to throw FoSes around. 

On the other hand, WHY do you think that, SM128?  I just shot down the only reason I recall seeing you give for suspecting him. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
dsister44 said:
supermario128 said:
@FF

No, DESPITE that.  I don't get why people are misunderstanding the most simple things, it makes me want to throw FoSes around. 

On the other hand, WHY do you think that, SM128?  I just shot down the only reason I recall seeing you give for suspecting him. 

Sorry, I got like 3 hours of sleep last night, and worked for 8+ hours. I'm a bit tired -_-

From what I saw the only real reason for him suspecting Nikells was because of that post that he misinterpreted. And he has admitted that he misinterpreted it, yet he still thinks Nikells is the most scummy 

Around the Network

Vote Count  (Day 2)

Stefl1504: Final-Fan, trangentspree, Vetteman94 (L-5)
Nikells: supermario128 (L-6)

Not Voting:  dsister44, Falcon095, KingFate, Nikells,
SciFiBoy, Stefl1504, SuperAdriank, theRepublic,
TruckOSaurus

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Vote Spread (Day 2)

dsister44:    
trangentspree: Stefl1504
KingFate:
Nikells: supermario128
supermario128:
stefl1504:    
SciFiBoy:
Vetteman94: Stefl1504
TruckOSaurus: 
SuperAdriank:
theRepublic:  
Falcon095:
Final-Fan:     Stefl1504

dsister44 said:
supermario128 said:
@FF

I never said he is our best bet because I misread the post. >_<

I said, in my opinion, I still think he is most suspicious so far. Its not that hard to understand. Do I have solid evidence that says that? No. But at this point in the game no one does. And I don't think stefl is scum, he's probably acting a little off because this is his first game. (I think) But then again, I could be wrong about that too and he could end up being scum.

Also, where is Falcon?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

vote: stefl

I'm sorry, but there is probably some deadline and we need to vote people. we don't want our 3rd day to be like the 1st one.

So... hum if I wan't to speed up things I just vote for myself, eh!?

Since it seems like I am going to be lynched anyway... Well I wait till theres more...

Aaah... it seems like a waste of time since nobody believes me... but remember the person that started the grudge against me... after my dead kill him...

Vote: Stefl1504