By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Final-Fan said:

... Seriously? After all the demands to explain and defend yourself, that's all you have to say?
I wish I could vote you twice.

[edit:  Never mind this post, I thought it was Stefl.  Their avatars look alike to me at a glance.]

Aren't they using same avatars?

Also has Stefl been online anytime? Hes' gotta come over here and start talking, and sorry for being kind of an ass, but I would like to see a chart (or whatever) on the votes for day 1 please.

Around the Network
KingFate said:
Final-Fan said:
SciFiBoy said:
sorry ive not been online much everyone, im at my mums and there is only one PC, which my mum and sister keep using, so I cant get online much at all

PS3 browser

Have you ever used the PS3 browser? It's horrible, people have suffered PTSD from using it.

Yes.  I agree it's pretty bad, but for viewing a thread it should be acceptable, if he really wants to play the game.  I would expect him to post less though because of the annoyance, especially if he doesn't have a USB keyboard, but he could still give us a brief statement of his impressions. 

Wait, though, how big is the TV and is it HD?  If the TV is small then never mind.  And I've used the PS3 browser on a (big) SDTV and it was ... do-able. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

I daresay it's the same game -- the background looks the same. Blue hair vs. blue shirt. Same anime style.
THE EYES OH GOD THE EYES

Final-Fan said:
I daresay it's the same game -- the background looks the same. Blue hair vs. blue shirt. Same anime style.
THE EYES OH GOD THE EYES

It is. Also MM,Outlaw, SMT, Soulsamuria, and Severance also have an avatar from the same game.

And what was wrong with my argument?

Around the Network

dsister doesn't need to defend me... if someone wants to lynch me he should do it...

I am just thinking that the game should go on as fast as possible, thats why I changed my vote to no vote... I can't stand it if it just takes to long to do something... anything...

Sadly, I can't justify any of my previous posts, because most of them are just unreasonable and I wanted to see how some people react. Now that I am an easy target for the mafia even at day, they could try to convince the other people around to vote for me... I am just saying, if I am innocent you should try lynching the people, that tried to get you to kill me...

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=7891

dsister44 said:
Final-Fan said:
THE EYES OH GOD THE EYES

It is. Also MM,Outlaw, SMT, Soulsamuria, and Severance also have an avatar from the same game.
And what was wrong with my argument?

It was less that your argument was bad than it was that your posts were a completely inadequate response if you were Stofl. 

But now that you mention it, although I can accept that Stof may be innocent, you should absolutely NOT be willing to "write it off" without even making Stofl address the posts in question. 

Stefl1504 said:
dsister doesn't need to defend me... if someone wants to lynch me he should do it...

I am just thinking that the game should go on as fast as possible, thats why I changed my vote to no vote... I can't stand it if it just takes to long to do something... anything...

Sadly, I can't justify any of my previous posts, because most of them are just unreasonable and I wanted to see how some people react. Now that I am an easy target for the mafia even at day, they could try to convince the other people around to vote for me... I am just saying, if I am innocent you should try lynching the people, that tried to get you to kill me...

I've gotten tired of people rolling over to die.  I say we take him up on it.  Lots of people doing this turn up guilty anyway.  His "I just wanted to see reactions to my crazy posts" explanation seems pretty weak. 

Dang, now I don't know. I mean, I'm keeping my vote on him, but I think I may have come on too strongly in my last post.