By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Continuatiation

Because one of them is the final spaceball.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

^^No, any smart scum would know that the cop would have been protected and went after someone else.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

In fact if we want to just lynch SM128 I wouldn't object.  It's either that or No Lynch IMO. 

But for now,
Vote No Lynch

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
I realize you want to live and all but doing what is effectively a DOUBLE investigation on Republic is just dumb.  Investigate SM128, and Republic protects you.  If you die, FOR ANY REASON AT ALL, Republic gets super duper lynched.  I will target Tanstalas.  

I am inclined to trust hatmoza, after all, he claimed Ganondorf and we are all pretty much convinced he is in fact Ganondorf, right?  So he's a "vanilla townie", and vanilla townies win with the town, right?  I trust hatmoza as much as I do Tanstalas in fact. 

I'm also inclined to suspect SM128.  Think about the events of last night and you may figure out why. 

I agree with this 110%

Vote: No Lynch

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

supermario128 said:
^^No, any smart scum would know that the cop would have been protected and went after someone else.

If you're responding to my post, that's not what I'm alluding to. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

I realize you want to live and all but doing what is effectively a DOUBLE investigation on Republic is just dumb.  Investigate SM128, and Republic protects you.  If you die, FOR ANY REASON AT ALL, Republic gets super duper lynched.  I will target Tanstalas. 

I am inclined to trust hatmoza, after all, he claimed Ganondorf and we are all pretty much convinced he is in fact Ganondorf, right?  So he's a "vanilla townie", and vanilla townies win with the town, right?  I trust hatmoza as much as I do Tanstalas in fact. 

I'm also inclined to suspect SM128.  Think about the events of last night and you may figure out why. 

Even if you had no targeted me the result last night would have been the same. I am fine with being investigated tonight if that is the only way to prove my innocence. I have already said I am a townie now....

Nintendo still doomed?

Final-Fan said:
supermario128 said:

That was to Hatmoza's post before yours.

Nintendo still doomed?

Final-Fan said:
supermario128 said:

No he's responding to me. 

@ mario: have you thought maybe the doctor is false role claiming?

anywho a no lynch sounds good but something tells me I'll wake up dead tomorrow.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Final-Fan said:
supermario128 said:

anywho a no lynch sounds good but something tells me I'll wake up dead tomorrow.

Probably...

As now it stands the only 100% (or close to 100%) people who are definitely pro town are you or I..

@FF - I'd ask you flip a coin heads for me, tails for Hat and protect one of us, that way if either one of us gets targeted, we have a 50/50 chance to keep all the pro-townies 

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

hatmoza said:

Yes, that is why I am almost as suspicious of him as I am of you. Link could win on his own and even though it was said before that you couldn't and that you are now a townie it is very possible you could still have a seperate win condition and you were just lying before.

I am fine with a no lynch if that is what you guys want to do, but I feel we could end the game with a town victory if Hatmoza was lynched today. I can easily wait another day though as long as I don't die tonight.

Nintendo still doomed?