By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

I sure hope, they add back the *Online* tag next to people's name. I don't know if anyone's online anymore.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Okay so we have:

Me - undisclosed role most of you can probably figure out

Final-Fan - Luigi (Jailkeeper)

theRepublic - Doctor

SM128 - Sandbag (no longer active if true)

hatmoza - Ganondorf (presumed townie after roleclaim)

Tanstalas - Samus, no more powers

Here's something we can do, please anyone point out any holes in my logic, I don't want to screw up two games in a row:

- We lynch hatmoza under the lynch all liars reasoning

- theRepublic protects me

- I target theRepublic

- Final-Fan blocks/protects Tanstalas or SM128

This way, we'll be fixed on theRepublic for sure tomorrow. If he's really town, he'll protect me and I'll be alive for sure to "talk" about him. If he's scum, killing me would confirm his scumness, if he kills someone else I'll still be around to "talk" about who he is.

Am I making sense? Anyone want to shuffle some names in this plan?

Don't protect SM128, protect me, he is still iffy, we "assume" he is telling the truth about his roleclaim...

Like I said in a previous post, Hatmoza has no night action anymore, so if he is pro-town I'd feel bad lynching, I say we do what you said and everyone vote no lynch, end day and do what you recommended, worst case is SM128 dies tonight, then we would have 5 still to lynch the remaining scum tomorrow :P

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Tanstalas said:

Don't protect SM128, protect me, he is still iffy, we "assume" he is telling the truth about his roleclaim...

Like I said in a previous post, Hatmoza has no night action anymore, so if he is pro-town I'd feel bad lynching, I say we do what you said and everyone vote no lynch, end day and do what you recommended, worst case is SM128 dies tonight, then we would have 5 still to lynch the remaining scum tomorrow :P

Oops, forgot about FF, he may die as well with my above logic..

Sorry about not posting for a while. I was too busy getting used to/ complaining about the new design and trying to find where things were.

I actually agree with Truck's plan. But how about FF does not say who he will be "protecting". I want to believe theRepublic but his *wink wink* thing worries me, defending vetteman until I was forced to role claim worries me, and not letting vetteman talk for himself because he was never going to until he saw an opening to where he could get out of being lynched worries me. I know scum don't want to be linked, but maybe he figured it was so obvious no one would think of it that way because scum would never do that.

@Tanstalas

I already got a pm saying a was a townie from Jo, I know it doesn't prove anything since you can't see it yourself. You'll just have to trust me. I have been truthful this whole game even though no one believed me...

But, before voting for Hatmoza I want to hear what his ".02 cents" are.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I'm positive there is at least one more space scum out there because It is not me.

It's either republic or mario - we double lynch them; we win. 

Is it not obvious they/he  whiffed the night kill, TruckO Hiding in the closet (hehe pun intended ) is proof of that because we had no one die over night.

My money is and always was on Republic but there is that small chance Mario is fooling us all, so we double lynch.

We can win today, lynch me today and not only have you shot yourselves in the foot by killing one of the town, but you give the spaceballs a night kill AND you wouldn't be able to double lynch tomorrow ( I think???) which means you'll have to choose between Mario and Republic.

God I wish I had my control ability. DAMN YOU TO HELL TRANJ!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Tanstalas said:

To me that sounded a little odd, but I guess I understand what you are saying.

Also, I agree with Trucks, not seeing who is online sucks. >_<

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

AND for pete F-ing sake people, I'll say this the same way I said it at least 3 times already. I am now a useless towny -_-

Why do you think Tranj quit ...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

AND for pete F-ing sake people, I'll say this the same way I said it at least 3 times already. I am now a useless towny -_-

Tranj didn't quit, he was replaced due to inactivity was he not?

Regardless, I'm scared, if you, Mario and myself are all telling the truth that leaves the last scum within FF, theRepublic or TOS..

We are trusting TOS as the "cop type" and theRepublic as the "doctor" - I'm starting to get iffy on FF now...

Tanstalas said:
hatmoza said:

Tranj didn't quit, he was replaced due to inactivity was he not?

Regardless, I'm scared, if you, Mario and myself are all telling the truth that leaves the last scum within FF, theRepublic or TOS..

We are trusting TOS as the "cop type" and theRepublic as the "doctor" - I'm starting to get iffy on FF now...

FF is the only person I'm 100% sure is town, I put my life on it. I have written (Tranj's) proof.

It's republic and mario I'm mostly suspicious of. If it wasn't for Truck's investigation and closet story ( because I expected him to die overnight and any smart scum would target the biggest threat) I would have suspected him as well.

I'm pretty damn sure a double lynch of mario and republic will end this game.

TruckOSaurus said:
Okay so we have:
Me - undisclosed role most of you can probably figure out
Final-Fan - Luigi (Jailkeeper)
theRepublic - Doctor
SM128 - Sandbag (no longer active if true)
hatmoza - Ganondorf (presumed townie after roleclaim)
Tanstalas - Samus, no more powers
Here's something we can do, please anyone point out any holes in my logic, I don't want to screw up two games in a row:
- We lynch hatmoza under the lynch all liars reasoning
- theRepublic protects me
- I target theRepublic
- Final-Fan blocks/protects Tanstalas or SM128

This way, we'll be fixed on theRepublic for sure tomorrow. If he's really town, he'll protect me and I'll be alive for sure to "talk" about him. If he's scum, killing me would confirm his scumness, if he kills someone else I'll still be around to "talk" about who he is.

Am I making sense? Anyone want to shuffle some names in this plan?

I realize you want to live and all but doing what is effectively a DOUBLE investigation on Republic is just dumb.  Investigate SM128, and Republic protects you.  If you die, FOR ANY REASON AT ALL, Republic gets super duper lynched.  I will target Tanstalas. 

I am inclined to trust hatmoza, after all, he claimed Ganondorf and we are all pretty much convinced he is in fact Ganondorf, right?  So he's a "vanilla townie", and vanilla townies win with the town, right?  I trust hatmoza as much as I do Tanstalas in fact. 

I'm also inclined to suspect SM128.  Think about the events of last night and you may figure out why. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!