By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

theRepublic said:
Now we know what Final-Fan thinks. I'd like to hear from TruckOSaurus and Hatmoza.

@Supermario

You are at L-1 right now. If there is anything we should know, you should spill it now. Like possibly your character and why it fits the role you have described to us.

^That

You said before you would roleclaim if it came down to it, it is looking like you may need to... come on, being a vanilla townie isn't that bad :)

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network

@theRepublic
All I know is that FF and Vetteman were supposed to be protected on two different night, it didn't say from the doctor but I just assumed it had to be. And I just think it is odd that Vetteman has said almost nothing these past 2 days because you are defending for him. I'm just saying that is not something that normally happens.

@FF
If you are fine with lynching me first and then them tomorrow, why not Vetteman first and then go from there? At least this way we can lynch the one who was confirmed to be scum, no?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
Meh. I'd rather lose my powers then for the town to lose. I AM THE SANDBAG. During the day I vote just like any normal player, but during the night someone accidentally targets me by mistake and I can either adsorb that role and make it useless, bounce it off to a new target, or have it hit the same target. However, I don't know who the person is that hit me just who they were trying to target, and I win with the town.

Now that I am a useless townie I think we should focus on Vetteman since he is confirmed TO BE SCUM...... -_-

Since you roleclaimed can you tell us what abilities you were targeted with and what you did with them?

Tanstalas said:
theRepublic said:
Now we know what Final-Fan thinks. I'd like to hear from TruckOSaurus and Hatmoza.

@Supermario

You are at L-1 right now. If there is anything we should know, you should spill it now. Like possibly your character and why it fits the role you have described to us.

^That

You said before you would roleclaim if it came down to it, it is looking like you may need to... come on, being a vanilla townie isn't that bad :)

Read my above post.

Nintendo still doomed?

Night 4: Someone wanted to investigate Vetteman (I let it go through)
Night 3: Vetteman was supposed to be protected (I applied it to myself)
Night 2: FF was supposed to be protected (I applied that to myself)
Night 1: I was not able to get online in about 4 or 5 days due to ISP problems so I couldn't use my power.

Yes I know protecting myself is sort of cheap but it has worked good so far. :P

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

NIGHT 5 BEGIN

That post is what sort of confused me. I thought we had 5 nights already but last night was the 4th......

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
Night 1: I was not able to get online in about 4 or 5 days due to ISP problems so I couldn't use my power.

If the doctor is around he could say he agrees with the above... without roleclaiming...

Though in all fairness, you would probably be dead tonight if that happened, though since we think we know who the doctor is anyhow, I'd say you're a dead man either way...

Tanstalas said:
supermario128 said:

If the doctor is around he could say he agrees with the above... without roleclaiming...

Though in all fairness, you would probably be dead tonight if that happened, though since we think we know who the doctor is anyhow, I'd say you're a dead man either way...

I thought it was the doctor as well but apparently someone else has the ability to protect people or theRepublic says.

Nintendo still doomed?

Tanstalas said:
supermario128 said:

I just realized, therepublic already said that Vetteman wasn't targeted by the doctor... could someone have switched Vetteman and who the doctor tried to protect on the third night?

Hmmm...

supermario128 said:
Tanstalas said:
supermario128 said:

I thought it was the doctor as well but apparently someone else has the ability to protect people or theRepublic says.

I could be wrong on this, going from memory, and if I am am wrong someone will correct me...

Did I read somewhere that FF = Luigi/Jailperson?  Can FF confirm if on the 3rd night he tried to protect vette?  Not in like so many words, as I wouldn't want you to roleclaim...