By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game are you addicted to?

As Much as it saddens me to admit ,I am hooked on RE5. What about the rest of you.

Around the Network
Xbbjf9s said:

As Much as it saddens me to admit ,I am hooked on RE5. What about the rest of you.

Me too! I just did Lost in Nightmares last night, wish the whole game could have been like that.

Other than that: Oblivion.

Currently, both on Pokemon Soul Silver and Pokemon Platinum. Can't stop playing both of them xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

CommonMan said:
Xbbjf9s said:

Me too! I just did Lost in Nightmares last night, wish the whole game could have been like that.

Me too, have you beat it on professional yet?

call of duty unfortunatly :( UNTIL LOST PLANET 2!! :D lol

Around the Network

Currently? None. The last few games I was truly addicted to was Muramasa: The Demon Blade and Dragon Quest V DS.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Xbbjf9s said:
CommonMan said:
Xbbjf9s said:

No, do you get something cool?

I'm about halfway through the main game on professional too, I need someone to co-op it with on the 360 since Sheva is NOT good enough to handle professional.

Lineage 2.

Guns don't kill people, MMOs Do!

-Insert PSN Portable ID here-

-Insert XBL Portable ID here-

-Insert Witty Quote/Comment here-

RockBand 2 on drums...it takes like half of my gaming time, and I'm not too good at it XD

CommonMan said:
Xbbjf9s said:
CommonMan said:
Xbbjf9s said:

No, do you get something cool?

I'm about halfway through the main game on professional too, I need someone to co-op it with on the 360 since Sheva is NOT good enough to handle professional.

Other than a trophy, no. If you do attempt it just be aware that there is one of those things after you stop the ceiling spikes (in the hallway) and they do not show up on your radar.