By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Racism and homophobia in gaming: Hate speech corrodes online exp"

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/racism-and-homophobia-in-gaming-hate-speech-corrodes-online-video-game-experiences/1396765

As a Xbox Live user

I blame the little punks, it's one thing that I will credit PS3 Online gaming over Xbox Live gaming

you don't have to deal with as many annoying little bitches

those damn kids are fucking annoying.

I can't even continue playing Bioshock 2 Online because they are soo annoying

and their little girly voices, holy crap!!!!!!!!!!

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

Around the Network

yeah...less little children with mics...but more parents who abuse their children for bugging them while their playing games.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
yeah...less little children with mics...but more parents who abuse their children for bugging them while their playing games.

I'm going to assume that you are a "Little Punk"

I'm sorry but I should've noted in the opening post that, my reason to complain is because this will get politicians horny to act and probably churn out some lame legislation to combat this thing. and in effect ruin online gaming somehow for those that don't engage in "Little Punkness"!!!!

dnnc said:
MrBubbles said:

im going to assume that you are a "Child Abuser"

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
dnnc said:
MrBubbles said:

im going to assume that you are a "Child Abuser"

LOLLLLLLLLL

Time to Work !

Honestly I think there is too much info on gamertags. There is no need for any race or sexual orientation or religion to be shown. People are just asking for abuse over certain things when too much info is displayed. I'm not saying its the persons fault for advertising what they are, but with how people are on the internet i believe being anonymous is the best bet for most people. I know it will still go on but it may not be so bad. It is almost impossible to police 23 million people. and im sure there are alot of false claims companies have to investigate as well.

this is why i dont play online as much i dont have the time or patience to deal with idiot people like that. the only time i play online is co-op with close friends and family.

I thought there was an option to mute users.

ah yes i had a problem with children aswell but thanks to the mercy and power of the mute button i stop him from embarrassing himself