By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - will there be

a game that uses 2 blue ray discs?

Around the Network

Dont think so... Unless it has bonus content like music and stuff... but I seriously doubt it.

If GT5 doesn't manage to be that game...

Not until PS4, i guess.

It's suspected that GT5 may use more than one disc. I heard. I mean it'd be understandable if they had the bulk of the game on one disc then a few cars or features you could install on another.

But aside that I doubt it, aside for maybe a game which perhaps separates itself onto two discs for reasons aside storage space. Haven't got a logical example but perhaps there is one.

yep but not anytime soon, i have a feeling this gen is gonna last real long.

Around the Network

2 blu ray disc's!?I dont think so unless that game is super HUGE and LOOOONNNNNNGGG

2 disks would be ridiculous. Assuming its 2 disks of gameplay then that would be almost too long!

well if FFv13 has a dedicated movie disk yes lol but yea it's not likely if developers reach that level on the PS3 they can just use more compression and less duplicated data 50GB is more than enough for the foreseeable future.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

FF7 Remake perhaps.. LOL! :)

no they will just use the bigger blu-ray disks they have been working on for a while ps3 only needs a software update to support reading bigger blu-rays:):)

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1