By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Up! Everything looking good

Im so glad ps3's numbers are staying up, just dance continues to amaze me as well.

Around the Network

I admit, every time I see Just Dance charting, I silently chuckle knowing that the so called hardcore gamers are groaning in pain.

Especially, Just Dance will be gracing both Xbox360 and PS3 at launch of their motion controls add-ons.

Great numbers.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Wii up YoY, what happened Patcher? I thought you said Wii was suppose to start dying in 2010 and Nintendo needed to rush out Wii HD?

DS just won't stop. I'm convinced that thing is just gonna never stop selling. It'll be 2020 and it'll still get 100k a week..

Sales are keeping on proving both Pachter and Malstrom wrong, how nice!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

Nintendomination, but the peasants still managed decent sales too.

Tease.

How come the worldwide software figures haven't been updated to include Japan yet?

boring week,next week should pick up with some high profile games coming out.

ethomaz said:

PS360 GAP = 5.43M

* God of War III yet over 20% the previous one (without Japan).
* Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 over 7.5M on PS3 (over 18M for all platforms).
* Final Fantasy XIII 150k+ week.
* Heavy Rain another 50k+ week.

Questions...

1) Modern Warfare 2 should break 20M by the end of the year?

2) And Heavy Rain should break 1.5M?

3) Anyone will be the PS360 GAP at the end of the year?

1) Yeah it should break 20 million. With COD 7 coming out maybe at the end of the year. It should boosts sales.

2) Definitely it should and it will. The game got great legs and i can see it reaching 1.5 mil before August.

3) I don't understand this question lol. I think the gap should be around 4-5 mil at the end of the year xD

P.S MAG , R&C : A Crack in Time and God Of War Collection should reach 1 million by the end of the year.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Wordwide has been fixed now. NSMBW sitting very pretty at No 3.