By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best game deal you've ever encountered and one's to look out for

So one day I'm strolling through K-Mart and I see Dark Void for $25, now that's pretty cheap for a recently released game. I bought it, traded it in at EB Games and got $50 back, I bought Afro Samurai, The Orange Box and The Bourne Conspiracy: Collector's Edition. 

I traded in Lost Odyssey at EB Games, the girl behind the counter looked a little lost and gave me a $40 gift card for the trade in, I bought the game from the same store for $20.

I had a broken surround sound system, my little brother's friend had an XBOX and he wanted to trade for the sound system. The XBOX ended up with 10 real games, 30 pirated disk games and it had 500 SNES games on the hard drive along with heaps of Arcade stuff.

If anyone in Australia's interested you can get Dark Void for $25 from K-Mart now, EB are also selling The Orange Box (PS3 & 360) for $25 New which is a fantastic price for a fantastic game.

Anyone else got any stories?

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752