By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - have a egg hatched lv1 chikorita and want to trade it for a totodile

its truely lv 1 folks and i aint spamming, jus want to make a trade with no problems or no haten on me because i was kagemusha

i got on here to jus to trade and my friend told me this was the best place, wouldnt u get upset for being accused of being a lie and then that same person who accused u tryed to get other opinions trying to put u down when he was going to permaban u on ur first post ever anyway.

its not impossible for it to be lv1 u can try and breed pokemon on soulsilver urself.

anyways i am trying to get totodile before i go on a big trip today anyone willing to trade one any lv without hm moves

my friendcode is 0732 7302 5687 please reply if ur only willing to trade

Around the Network

trying to get it before 4:30

If you want to try to trade with other players. Go to this thread here
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=104740&page=1

Or ask people on this site. I'm pretty sure someone can help you.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

thx

Well I can breed my Feraligatr with a Ditto.

Around the Network

if u can hatch it in ten minutes

I do not think that is feasible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=104740

please post in this thread. I can only trade in the evenings (my time) and sorry if I don't respond right away. I don't want to steal all the trades from other people who want to trade, however I'll happily trade with pretty much anyone so long as I get something decent in return.

locking as this thread isn't needed.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)