By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So if you could bring any one person back from the dead, who would it be?

Since this is the time of year where that sort of thing happened, and all..............

If you could bring back anybody who has died for at least one year, who would it be?  Would it be a loved one?  Would it be someone famous?  Some legendary philosopher or scientist?  Or would you let them rest in peace?  You can bring back one person.  No more.  No less.  Who would it be and why?

Around the Network

Luke Skywalker... just because :D

But Luke didn't die (unless he died of old age, long ago in a galaxy far far away).

Personally, I'd bring back my grandmother. If she could see what became of me almost immediately after her death, she'd be so proud. I miss her so much.

No offense to Tim, but I would bring Tim back to life because Tim is the living, beating heart of Vgchartz.

Tease.

benga benga... such a proud lion.

Also, Paula Abdul's career... it died ages ago. Scratch that, it can stay dead.

Around the Network

Noone bringing them back would just ruin the life they had.

Squilliam said:
No offense to Tim, but I would bring Tim back to life because Tim is the living, beating heart of Vgchartz.

It seems that the slow death of Tim is an irreverseable process.

Bringing human beings back to life and seeing them die after some time again hurts twice as much. Everything should stay as it is.

Take a look at my photos on flickr

d21lewis said:
Squilliam said:

Not if Tim accepts his destiny and becomes a super hero. Tim would never die because he would always be in our hearts.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
d21lewis said:
Squilliam said:

Not if Tim accepts his destiny and becomes a super hero. Tim would never die because he would always be in our hearts.

(Who the hell is Tim?)

OT: My grandma died last July, so her.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you